Chapter 9 (Elimination *que ooooh*)

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated recently. I am really terrible at this. But hopefully I'll update sooner next time!! So, here's the first elimination challenge. Don't forget that even if a character is eliminated, you can still dare them as long as they are part of a group doing the dare. Oh and I realised that in the last round Beckendorf didn't kiss anyone so I'm going to make him before we start. So yeah. Here we go!

Beth: We're baaack.

Leo: Yaaay! Beth's back!

Beth: LEO!!!!

Leo: BETH!!!!

Tiahn: Okay, sorry to break up the reunion but we need to get on with this round.

Annabeth: What's this round?

Beth: Elimination *que "Oooh"*

Everyone: Oooh!

Beth: Very good!

Leo: Thanks!

Percy: She was talking to me.

Leo: Nah-uh. She was talking to me.

Percy: No, me.

Leo: No, me.

Beth: Guys, I was talking to everyone.

Percy and Leo: Oh, ok.

Beth: Before we get back to the round, I realised that Beckendorf didn't kiss anyone in the last round. So Beckendorf gets to kiss Piper, because she was last, and then Tiahn, cause she's the left over one.

Beckendorf: Dammit. I got caught.

Silena: Were you trying to get away with cheating, Charlie?

Beckendorf: Maybe...

Silena: Naughty.

Tiahn: Anyway, Piper and Beckendorf now get to kiss.

They kiss.

Beth: Ok, now Tiahn and Beckendorf get to kiss.

They kiss.

Tiahn: Back to the round.

Beth: Uh, uh. First, we have a special guest contestant that will be competing in this round. Please welcome, Draco Malfoy!

Everyone: Ya- what!!??

Beth: You heard me, please welcome Draco Malfoy!

Harry: Why Malfoy?

Beth: To help the readers.

Ron: Oh, ok.

Hermione: Wait, Malfoy, helping someone.

Beth: Yes.

Hermione: It's a miracle.

Beth: Welcome Draco Malfoy!

Everyone: Yay. Note the sarcasm.

Draco: Hello, everyone! I guess I get to smash your faces, and show you muggles/mudbloods/

Beth: Right. This is how it is going to work.  Everyone will participate in a challenge, the top 3 will get immunity, and the last 3 will get eliminated. Does everyone understand that?

Everyone: Yes!

Beth: But first, a leader board check. So the winner so far is Katniss on 5 points.

Katniss: Yes!

Tiahn: Then on 4 points are Annabeth, Percy and Harry.

Annabeth, Percy and Harry: Yes!