Chapter 7 (A Math Makeover)

A/N Another huge thanks to@RedBlueMaster15 for all of your comments, truths and dares. Also, because of reader complaints, I will not be eliminating contestants. What I will be doing will be explained later on in the chapter. And yes, I have to do something because if there are too many characters, I will leave out some and not everyone will get a fair amount of things to say. I will add more contestants after the first “elimination” challenge. Now, on with the story.

Beth: We’re baaack.

Percy and Leo: Yaaay!

Tiahn: With more truths and dares.

Annabeth: Yahoo. Note the sarcasm.

Beth: Let’s get straight into it. So, last round, I said that some contestants will be eliminated. Because of reader complaints, I have decided to change that.

Everyone: Yaaay!

Beth: Instead of eliminating contestants, I will make a contestant leave the game but they will continue as a contestant, and will still be able to do dares, but only dares and they can only compete in dares in a group.

Everyone: Okay then!

Tiahn: The first elimination challenge will be next round.

Everyone: Oooh!

Beth: Now onto this round’s truths and dares.

Tiahn: First up, everyone meet Foxface.

*Foxface appears.*

Foxface: Wha- Where am I?

Beth: You’re at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and before you ask, yes in Italy. There is no Leaning Tower of Pisa in America.

Foxface: Well duh. Why would anyone even ask a question like that?

Thalia: Never mind.

Foxface: And why am I here?

Tiahn: You’re here to complete a dare.

Beth: Yep, you, Annabeth and Hermione are going to go to the Museum of Math, in New York.

Foxface: A museum?

Hermione: Of math?

Annabeth: Aaah!

Tiahn: Yep, the New York Museum of Math.

Hermione, Foxface and Annabeth: Aaah!

Beth: Now go.

*They disappear.*

Tiahn: Now, on to the next dare. We will check in on them later.

Katniss: What’s the next dare?

Beth: Why don’t I let Aphrodite explain it?

Everyone: Oh-no.

Tiahn: Oh-yes.

*Aphrodite appears.*

Aphrodite: Oh hello everyone. Why am I back?

Beth: You are back to do another makeover.

Aphrodite: Makeover? I like makeovers.

Tiahn: This time you will not be doing the makeover though, you will just be enforcing.

Aphrodite: Enforcing? Enforcing is good.

Beth: Yes, this time you will be enforcing Katniss.

Katniss: WHAT?