Chapter 13

Louis P.O.V

*MOMENTS BEFORE*

"... now add a pinch of salt to drown out the taste." Simon instructed over the phone. I nodded, biting my lips. I'm not so sure why I'm going through with this.

"Okay. I finished." I gulped nervously, twisting the cap on the small bottle. "Good, now give it to Zayn. Don't make it look to obvious." Simon ordered. I let out a sigh. "Yes." I said, then hung up.

I gripped on the concoction. I took a deep breath in, then let it out.

I need to do this

It's for the band

Liam walked in. I took another deep breath in. "Do you have any medicine for Zayn? He's in pain." Liam asked as he pulled an ice pack out from the freezer.

He won't be in any more pain for long.

I nodded and showed his the bottle. "Great! Lets give it to him." Liam grabbed my arm and dragged me out.

Liam dragged me over to the coffee table beside the couch which Zayn was laying on.

Liam set the ice pack on Zayn's abdomen. "Louis has some meds you have to take." Liam said softly, caressing his cheek. Zayn purred, closing his eyes.

I can do this

I can do this

I can do this

"Open up." I ordered harshly. He shook my head and batted my hand away. I growled internally.

"C'mon Zayn." Liam begged. Zayn opened my eyes and glared at me. He clenched my teeth together. "Zayn, if you don't take-"

"Louis, shut up! He doesn't want to take it because you bother him!" Liam snapped at me.

I rolled my eyes, then grabbed Zayn's lips. I opened his mouth. "LFJFBKIS!" He freaked out as I poured the concoction down his throat.

You did it

You did it

You did it

I let go of him. "There, done." I snapped, on the verge of tears. I stood up and dashed out of the room.

I just killed one of my best mates.

Well, he's in the process of it.

I'm a murder.

I banged my head against the counter top in the kitchen.

Why why why why why

I pushed the kitchen door open a tad, watching Liam and Zayn.

"Get some more sleep Zaynie." Liam pecked his cheek. "Rest in peace Zayn." I cried quietly, slamming the door closed.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

Zayn is dying.

Zayn is gone die because of me.

I should've lied to Simon and have Zayn something else.

Liam entered the kitchen. "Louis?" He ran over to me, "What's wrong?" he asked in a panic. I cried uncontrollably and wrapped my arms around him. "I'M PATHETIC!" I yelled, burying my head deep in Liam's shoulder. He rubbed my back. "No, your perfect." He soothed. I shook my head and backed off of him.

I ran out and out the door.

I need to get away.