Chapter 7

Liam P.O.V

We arrived at our flat. Niall and Zayn raced in, leaving Harry, Louis and I to chat about how we're gonna get Zayn to the vet.

"I have a plan for how we should do about Zayn." I said. "Then tell us." Louis sassed. "Okay, we can go to the arcade and play some games, BUT he can't eat anything while we're there. He can't eat anything starting at midnight tonight." I explained. Harry and Louis nodded, taking in everything I said.

"So, how do you think we keep him away from all the food?" Louis asked. "I was thinking about just keeping him away from food." I shrugged. "Sounds... easy, yet difficult." Louis said with a little shrug.

"Wait, how do you know Zayn's not gonna figure out what's going on? Don't we have to get him in cat form?" Harry questioned. I nodded. "We just have to hope Zayn doesn't suspect anything. I haven't figured out how I'm gonna get him in cat form." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "You pet him. He likes you Liam. Your just to blind to see it." Louis rolls his eyes.

Here we go...

This again?

I thought we were done with this "Zayn likes Liam" business?

"Louis, how many times do I have to tell you that Zayn and I are just friends. He has no interest me." I sighed. Louis shook his head. "Harry and I caught him in the middle of having a wet dream about you." Louis smirked. Harry nodded. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "Louis, I'm not gay."

BANG

We all jumped and looked behind at our flat. The door was just slammed closed.

"What was that?" Harry asked. "The door slamming close." I sighed, walking up to the door. I opened the door and looked around.

Niall was sat down on the couch with a shocked expression on his face. "What happened?" I asked, stepping into the flat. Niall looked over to me. "I'm not exactly sure. Zayn and I were just chatting on the couch. Next thing I knew he was slamming the door and running to his room." Niall explained. "Did he say why?" I asked. He shook his head.

I sighed sadly and jogged up the stairs to Zayn's room. I banged on his door. "ZAYN, OPEN UP!" I yelled, grabbing the door knob. Locked.

Zayn P.O.V

Niall and I ran into the flat. "Ha, I win." Niall panted. "Race you to the kitchen." I said quickly, dashing into the kitchen.

I beat him.

"Not fair! I wasn't ready." Niall pouted. "Should've been ready at go." I teased, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. Niall groaned and wandered into the living room. I filled my glass up with water.

I walked into the living room. Niall collapsed on to my legs. I petted his head. "Anything planned tomorrow?" I asked. Niall hummed a yes. "Good, good." I mumbled.

Niall and I sat on the couch in silence.

Very boring silence.

"I'm gonna go see what Lou, Haz, and Li are up to." I told Niall and hopped off of the couch.

I ran over to the door. I opened it and looked around. I spotted them, then opened the door completely.

"Louis, how many times do I have to tell you that Zayn and I are just friends. He has no interest me." I heard Liam sigh. I bit my lip and looked down at the ground, ashamed that I have feelings for him.

"Harry and I caught him in the middle of having a wet dream about you." Louis smirked. I blushed.

He did not just tell Liam that.

Liam shook his head disapprovingly. "Louis, I'm not gay." He said strictly.

That.

Those words.

It just took that to break my heart.

I slammed the door shut and ran up to my room.

I locked the door and ran to my bed. I buried myself under the covers, then let out a choked cry.

"ZAYN, OPEN UP!" Liam yelled from outside my door, while banging on it roughly. I ignored him. I know I'm acting like a bitch, but he deserves to be ignored right now.

As a band, we always joke around about being gay. I mean, have you met us? As soon as we showed up on the X-Factor, we were called gay.

We'd always joke around with it. And we never - NEVER - would cross the line by saying "I'm not gay."

No.

It was either talking about a fake girlfriend or changing the subject.

But never using "gay" is a negative way. That would cross the line.

And Liam just crossed that line.

That line was their to protect all of us, incase one was in love with the other.

I just happen to be that one.