38

Lily's POV

I'm meeting up with Niall and the boys to talk for a bit, I've been upset for the past few days ever since I stopped talking to Zayn.

I guess I miss him, But I'm still really pissed at him.

I enter the boys' hotel room, Their leaving tomorrow. I knock on the door, And reveal a sleepy Niall. He hugs me tightly without a word. I accept the hug and smile.

Soon I greet the rest of the boys, And hug all of them. Soon, There he is. He's standing right infront of me, And 'he' just happens to be Zayn.

"I know what you're thinking." Harry starts, "But we need to fix this." I roll my eyes and begin to exit the hotel room, But Louis steps infront of me guarding the door. "Where do you think you're going?" I roll my eyes and sit down on the sofa.

"Let's get this over with." I say. "Zayn, Apologize." Harry says. "What the fuck do I have to apologize for? Not my fault Lily wasn't good enough. She's just a little bitch I used, No big deal." Tears shot out of my eyes. I run out of the hotel room, Past Louis.

They chase after me and soon catch up, Except for Zayn. He stays in his seat as if he has done nothing wrong. Louis grabs my shoulder and begins to wipe my tears.

"It's okay love." He whispers in a calm voice. "He's a douchebag, We know. We didn't think he'd say that." I giggle at Louis' words. "It's fine, I know you
mean't no harm." I smile. "That's the smile I love." He pinches my cheeks and brings me back to the hotel room.

The boys tell Zayn off, And he eventually leaves. That was interesting...

•••

only two more chapters left :'(