29

I knock on the hotel room, And wait for one of the boys to answer. If they don't answer, I will find a way in.

It's been fiffeen minutes, I know their home. I grab a bobby pin from my purse, And pick the lock, And tada! The door is open.

"What the fuck? How did you get in here?" Louis asks. "Bobby pin trick is always a charm." I smile.

"Now, We must talk." I take a seat next to him as all the boys groan and take a seat as well.

"Look, I love you guys loads! You mean the world to me, I'd do anything for you. Completely understand that you need me right now, And I'm here! However, I'm still friends with Zayn. I need to be there for everyone, okay? You have to respect that. But hey, I'm here now, So let it out boys." I open my arms, And soon everyone sobs into my arms. "Okay, one at a time." I laugh. "Come here Louisss, You little girl." I laugh. "Shut up, This sucks." I rub his back and tightly hug him. Soon we both let go.

"Who's next?" I laugh. "LIAM IS NEXT, MOVE BITCHES." Liam sobs, And shouts. I laugh as I tightly hug him. "I love youuu, It's okay." I smile and kiss his forehead.

Onto the third boy! "Who's the lucky charm?" I wink at Niall. He hugs me tightly, Burying his head into my neck. "Lilyy, I'm upset." He pouts. I rub his back and tightly hug him. "It's okay Nialler, Lilypad is here." He giggles.

"Is Nialler happy now?" I ask. "Mhmm." I smile. "Harry, Get over here." I laugh and hug him tight. "You're such a baby.." Louis says. "Louis you were crying like a girl two seconds ago, So shut the fuck up." Harry adds. "Dang, Harry you need to chill." I laugh and continue to comfort Harry.

"I love you guys." I smile.

•••

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER OFMSFKAKFJWK