5

{ a few weeks later }
[ convo between liam and louis ]

Louis: come on lad, talk to me. you haven't been yourself lately, and the boys and i are worried.

Liam: i'm still shocked, how can she be with niall? how are they dating? i thought we were mean't to be.

Louis: come on lad, don't beat yourself up about it. if you love her, you'd want her to be happy. and she's happy, plus she's with niall. he'll take great care of her.

Liam: i know, i just ugh. i want her to myself.

Louis: LIAM JAMES PAYNE DO NOT BE SELFISH

Liam: UGH SHUT UP LOUIS YOU'RE NOT HELPING

Louis: you keep telling yourself that ;)

( convo between lily and niall )

Lily: hey babyyyy

Niall: hey qt, what're you up to?

Lily: nothingg, i'm just doing some spring cleaning.

Niall: but it's not even spring.. it's winter.

Lily: EARLY SPRING CLEANING OKAY

Niall: dang babe chill.

Lily: NO I WILL NOT IM GOING CRAZY YOUR NEW ALBUM MADE IN THE AM IS LITERALLY KEEPING ME UP IN THE AM SO I CANT GET ANY SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ANGEL VOICE

Niall: you're so cute i'm so happy my girlfriend is a fan

Lily: I BOUGHT EVERY SINGLE ALBUM NIALL, TAKE ME HOME, UP ALL NIGHT, MIDNIGHT MEMORIES, MADE IN THE AM, AND THE REST  IM SO OBSESSED

Niall: babe why.. you can literally listen to our music on youtube.

Lily: BECAUSE I HAVE TO SUPPORT MY BOYFRJEND BABE  COME ON GET WITH IT THIS IS A MUST IF I DIDNT BUY ALL OF YOUR ALBUMS I WOULDNT BE A FAN AND IM YOUR #1 FAN

Niall: lily calm down omg..

Lily: NO I CANNOT POSSIBLY CALM DOWN

Niall: ah i love our relationship.

Lily: me2 :)

Niall: i can't wait to see your adorable face again :)

Lily: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww AND LET ME KISS YOU

Niall: oh my god..

Lily: your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was mean't to be. and i'm joinin up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me. i know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved, your stomach or your thighs. the dimples at your back at the bottom of your spine but i'll love them endlessly. i won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth. but if i do, it's you, oh its you they add up to, i'm in love with you. and all these little things. you can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. all those conversations are the secrets that i keep though it makes no sense to me. i know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me. i won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth. but if its true, its you, oh its you they add up to, im in love with you. and all these little things. (OMFG NIALL I LOVE YOUR PART) you'll never love yourself half as much as i love you, and you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but i want ya to. if i let you knowwww i'm here, for you. then maybe you'll loveeee yourself like i, love you ohhhh. and i've just let these little things, slip out of my mouth. because its you, oh its you, its you they add up to, i'm in love with you. and all these little things. i won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth. but if its true, its you, its you they add up to, and im in love with. and all your little things.

Niall: HOLY SHÏT LILY THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY GOSH I LOVE YOU I CANT BELIEVE YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS

Lily: OFC I KNOW THE LYRICS ITS MY FAVORITE SONG I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO

•••

LONG CHAPTER BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY THANK ME