32

I silently knock on Zayn's door, To soon reveal a sleepy Zayn. He looks like he hasn't been sleeping for days, He looks like a mess.

"Come in." He motions for me to come in, And he fixes his hair. I feel like I know what's gonna happen, But then again with Zayn anything can happen.

I sat down on the couch beside him, and he stroked his hair. "So, What's up?" I say in a yawn. The sun still hasn't risen, Which is a good thing for me.

"I can't sleep, I'm stressing out so much right now. I just need someone, I know the boys need you but you're all I got." He pouts. "Come here." I playfully roll my eyes and move closer to him in order to hug him.

"I'm lonely." I can tell he isn't taking this whole leaving the band thing very well. "No you're not, You got me." I say during the hug.

"I know, And I appreciate that deeply." He cheekily smiles. "That's the smile I love to see." I giggle. He blushes and buries his head into the crook of my neck.

"Are you tired yet?" I ask as I trace patterns across his cheek with my index finger. "Very." He laughs. "You want me to go home or crash here?" I ask. "Crash here." He whines.

"Do you want me to sleep on the couchhhh?" I laugh. "Nope, You're sleeping in my bed." I shake my head. "No, Zayn I'm not taking your bed." He shrugs. "Then looks like I'll be taking you there."

He grabs me and swings me over his shoulder, I scream. "Zayn!" He laughs. "Shushhh, It's six in the morning." I roll my eyes. "Let me downnn." He throws me on the bed, "Goodnight babe." He turns the light off and walks out.

"Oh no you don't." I whisper and decided to tease him. I run up to him, And grab him by the shoulder. I step closer and closer to him, Our bodies are now inches apart.

His eyes traced down from my eyes to my lips, We all knew he wanted that kiss, But guess who wasn't getting that kiss? Zayn!

I lean in closer and closer, Before our lips can touch I pull him into a quick hug. "Goodnight!" I shout as I run back into Zayn's room.

He chases me into the room and pulls me towards him, "Why didn't you kiss me?" He pouts. "Because I like teasing you." He rolls his eyes, Soon our lips are sealed together.

•••

THANK GOD THEY KISSED OTHERWISE WE WOULDVE ALL BEEN SCREWED