19

Liam: lily we have a hugeee problem

Lily: ???

Liam: zayn is being rushed to the hospital.

Lily: NO MY BEST FRIEND  what happened?!

Liam: the fans were surrounding him and he couldn't make his way to the limo after our show in orlando, but yeah they broke his arm ... *laughing emoji*

Lily: liam this isn't funny, im omw:(

Liam: YES IT IS FUNNY LMAO ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU EXPIERIENCE IT

Lily: liam oh liam, what am i gonna do with you ._.

Liam: NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN NOBODY NOBODY

the boys are currently in florida for tour, which is how they are visiting me!

and now, i am currently hopping in my white range rover, and heading to the hospital. i quickly place my bag in the passenger seat, and zoom off to the hospital. i decided to call kylie, since she already knew the boys and i were friends and that they were visiting me.

"hey ky! so zayn is at the hospital, the fans broke his arm." she gasps through the phone. "MY BABY IS HE OKAY??!?!" i laugh. "Yes, He's fine Kylie." I giggle. "Okay, Let me know when you find anything else out!" I nod and end the call.

I finally arrived to the hospital and rushed to the waiting room, Liam and Louis were sitting there, So I assume the rest of the boys are inside of Zayn's room.

"Hey, What room is Zayn in?" I ask Liam. "Room 205." I nod and make my way to his room. "Zaynnnnnn." I pout as I see him in his hospital bed. "Lilyyyy." He pouts as well. "So the fans gotcha, Didn't they?" I giggle. "Yup, They didn't mean it though." I nod in agreement.

•••

This story is probably so confusing but lets get it straight: In one of the chapters, I remember saying Lily lives in New York, Change that to Florida! The boys are on tour in Florida, So they are visiting her for the week. Another thing, The beginning of the story consists of lots of Liam, Because this story was originally gonna be a Liam Payne fanfic, And now it is changed to a Harry Styles fanfic! Hopefully I cleared things up, But here's a longer update :)