21

I walk into Zayn's hospital, Expecting a huge smile to be spread across their facss, But their not. The boys are all huddled up crying, Except for Zayn.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask confused. Liam walks up to me and grabs my hands. "Something happened today." A tear falls onto my hand. "What happened?" I ask as I wipe his tears.

"Zayn is signed out of the hospital, They put a cast on him and he's fine. He confessed a little something." I nod, Signaling for him to continue.

"Zayn left the band, Lily." My jaw drops to the floor. One of my best friends, Left the band? No way. I hug Liam tightly. I wave my hand telling the boys to join the hug, Soon were all hugging each other.

I've never been so upset in my life. This really broke me, He didn't even say goodbye to me. The car ride was silent, There wasn't much to talk about being that someone just left the band.

When we got to their hotel, I once again hugged them all. We all decided to do our own thing after that, I put in some earbuds and listened to some of the boys music.

The first song was If I Could Fly, Which was one of my favorites but a really sad song. (Listen to the song above, It's the same song. If it doesn't work, Use headphones :D)

If I Could Fly, I'd be coming
right back home to you.

I think I might, Give up everything
just ask me to.

Pay attention i hope that you listen,
Cause I let my guard down.

Right now I'm completely
defenseless.

For your eyes only,
I show you my heart.

For when you're lonely,
And forget who you are.

I'm missin half of me.
When were apart, Now
you know me, For your
eyes only.

Soon the tears burst, Thankfully the boys weren't here, Except for Niall. The boys went to the store to get a few things, And Niall didn't feel so well so he decided to stay with me.

He walks in the room and spots my tears, He runs over to me and welcomes me with a warm hug.

"It's okay, I miss him to." He rubs my back. "Why did he have to leave?" I ask. "It was for his own good, If he's happy than that's all that matters." He smiles.

Niall is something else.

•••

Sad chapter, But I found out about the background behind the song "Hey Angel" If you don't know what happened, Basically when Zayn left the band some fans commit suicide. That's a horrible thing, It was so nice of the guys to make a song for them. R.I.P to the fans that passed away 💕 We love & miss you. (Note: DO NOT HURT YOURSELF, YOU ARE WORTH LIVING. YOU ARE WORTH BEING ON THIS WORLD. GOD HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING, HE DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES. YOU ARE WORTH IT. I LOVE YOU. GOD PUT YOU ON THIS WORLD FOR A GOOD REASON, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THAT REASON BUT YOU WILL FIND OUT! ILY AND STAY STRONG 💖) Anyways, Hope you have a good night! Gn :)