23

Today, I'm meeting up with Zayn at the park, He said he'll give me the full explanation on why he left the band, In all honesty, I've been pretty down because of it.

Things aren't the same anymore, I miss him so damn much. We were close, I just want things to go back to normal.

I step out of the car and spot Zayn sitting on a bench, I'm really nervous. I don't wanna burst into tears infront of him, That would be embarrasing.

I walk up to him, And he stands up. Without any words, We welcome each other into a warm hug. Don't cry, Don't cry..

We let go of the hug, And soon a conversation is started. "You okay?" He asks, "Yeah." I nod slowly. He grabs my hand and soon we walk around the park as we talk.

"So, What's the full reason?" I ask. "I just wasn't happy at all, I didn't like the type of music we made. I couldn't put any input into it, I just wasn't enjoying myself at all." He shrugs. "When did you start getting this feeling?" I ask. "Around the first year we started, I just took the opportunity since it was sitting on the table at the time. I've always wanted to go solo, And I'm glad I finally did." I nod.

"It took me five years to do so, But atleast I did it." He shrugs again. "Yeah." I agree. "How are the boys doing?" He asks and stares into my eyes. "Their doing okay, Not great, But okay." I stare into his eyes.

"Did you expect them to take it fine?" I get angry, I don't know why I'm getting angry, I shouldn't take my anger out on him.

"Of course I didn't expect them to take it totally okay, We've been together for so many years. What do you know? You haven't been with us for all of these years." I roll my eyes, Soon we let our hands drift apart. "Maybe it was better for you to leave the band, We didn't need you anyway." Did I really just say that? I'm being so rude. This is so messed up.

"Lily." He looked upset, And shaked his head. "I didn't mean that! I'm sorry, Look I'm just upset and I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you, And I'm sorry." I grab his shoulder. He walks back to his car and I run after him.

"Zayn, Come on. I'm sorry." I grab his wrist to catch up with him. A few tears escape his eyes, "Nooo, Don't cry. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it." I wipe his tears as I step closer to him. He looks down into my eyes, And his eyes trace down to my lips. Soon, Our lips crash together.

I bite his lip as a moan escapes his mouth, And I continue to kiss him. "I'm sorry." I say as we let go of the kiss.

He walks off, Into his car, And drives off.

•••

okay tbh, i don't write dirty fanfics but was the moan a dirty part ? i just kinda wanted to spice up things, i didn't want things to go far or it to be made out as dirty lmao. BUT ZAYN WYD LET ME KISS YOU