37.

So me and Hayley have decided to not see each until our wedding in a weeks time and tonight is our hen nights and I'm so excited I said bye to Hayley this morning and now all
I have to do is drop of Mia with her daddy and I'm good to party.

I can't believe how big my little girl is getting seriously she is so big now, "hey baby".
"Daddy",
"Yeah sweetie were going to see daddy soon but first I need to get you wrapped up warm because it's a bit chilling".
10 minutes later.
"Right all set baby lets go", "where's mammy Hayley".
"She has went away for a week baby, so your going to spend a week with daddy".
"Okay mammy, then your going to be in a princess dress yeah," "yeah baby and so are you".
I just smile at Mia and give her a kiss on the cheek, I can't believe how good at talking she is now.
"Rights let go but first let me
Send a picture to mammy of you".

 "Rights let go but first let meSend a picture to mammy of you"

And send......

I'm in the middle of getting ready and here my phone go off, it's Demi and I open it.

My hearts melts god how my little baby is growing up so freaking much honestly my family is perfect.
I send Demi a picture back...

I here my phone go off but I'm rushes about so don't open it, we arrive at Wilmer's and I pull
On the drive.
"Okay baby lets go see daddy".
I knock on the door, the door opens.....
And a girl opens the door...
"Ohh hey, is Wilmer in ??"
I'm kinda confused, "yeah he is, Wilmer..."
"Ohh sorry I'm Gina".
"Yeah sorry nice to meet you I'm Demi", "yeah I no, and this must be Mia".
"Yep that's me".
"Aww so cute".
"Sorry about that Demi, I guess you to have met, "yeah we sure have, "anyway the plan is I will come pick her up the night before the wedding yeah, "yeah that sounds perfect, "say bye to mammy Mia".
"Bye mammy".
"Bye sweet heart, I will see you soon love you".
"Love you to mammy". I give her a quick kiss and a hug.
"Ohh one last thing Wilmer, you can invite Gina to the wedding if you want".
"Really??"
"Yeah off course it's nice to see you happy".
"Thanks Demi, "your welcome".

2 hours later.
I have been getting ready for 2 hours and finally get around to check my phone and see the message of Hayley, I open it and I nearly loose my breathe......

I'm speechless, so I reply....

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

"Thanks babe".

Is the reply I get so I have to send her a picture back......

"I have nothing on you but I tried".

I feel my phone vibrate and it's Demi replying with a photo.

"Dam girl your hot as fuck...."

That's my reply.

"Thanks beautiful".

"You no Demi I can't wait for you to be my wife".
"Same I love you so much".
"I love you to".
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘