7.

It's been about 3 weeks since i found out I was having a baby girl and shit is getting real now, I'm going to be a mam and yet I'm all alone and I'm going to have to do this alone, I still haven't spoke or told Hayley about the pregnancy, I mean I really want to but I hurt her so much so it's best to just leave her alone.

It's been months now since I have heard or see Demi and the truth is I miss her so much, but I just need to move on and today is the day I'm going on a date with a hells sexy girl and I couldn't be happier.

We head In to the restaurant and look across the room and who do I see Wilmer with his slag of a girlfriend, he waves at me so I wave back with a fake smile, shit he's coming over

"Hey Hayley,how are you??"
"I'm good you??"
"Yeah I'm great, how's Demi and the baby??"
"Yeah she is great.... Then I pause 'the baby?'
"Yeah she is having a baby isn't she, wow wait a minute you didn't even no, well I did tell her to get rid of it so I hope the bitch listen, I just get up and slap him.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP WILMER AND GO BACK TO YOUR WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND DEMI".
I'm so sorry baby I have to go this is supper important and lean down and give cammie a kiss on the check I just smile at her,and walk out.
Why didn't Demi tell me she was pregnant she has been all alone I feel so bad, I try to ring her but there is no answer so I head over to her house. I start to bang on the door "Demi open the door please, DEMI!!"

I suddenly wake up from an afternoon nap to banging on the door and I hear someone shouting and I realise it is Hayley, I roll of the bed I mean my bump is full capacity now. I then waddle down stairs and reach the door, Demi what are you doing don't open it, boo should open it so I take a deep breathe and open the door and there she is.
"Hey beautiful".
"Hey Hayley".
I lean in to hug Demi and then I look down and  move my hands down to her belly and she is so big,I kneel down so my face is at bump height and I' just like wow!!
I look ugly to see Demi smiling at me.
"She little baby you should know that your mammy is the most amazing person in the world and you what ever you are...
"It's a little girl Hayley".
"You little angel are going to have the most amazing life".
I stand up and look at Demi and put my hands on her face and put my head on hers..
"Your having a little girl".
"Yeah I'm Hayley".
"God I missed you, I the just hug her tight.