v

Connor woke up one morning, six months into his pregnancy, with an urgent need to be taken care of. Usually he shoved away Troye's undying affection, trying to appear independent and not like a giant softy, but right now that's all he wanted; to be smothered with cuddles, kisses and love.

When he rolled over, his arm resting over his growing (but still small) bump, he smiled goofily before opening his eyes to be met with...no one. The space beside him on the king size bed was completely empty: the pillow was squished down slightly; the sheet was creased, and the duvet was messily crumpled next to Connor. Troye, however, was somewhere else. Connor frowned, disappointed that his boyfriend wasn't there to immediately cuddle him and fuss over him and their little bump.

"Troye!" He yelled, sitting up slightly and leaning on his elbows. "Where are you?" Not hearing an answer, he pouted and laid back, crossing his arms over his chest. Now he was grumpy and alone, with just his Boo occasionally kicking at his tummy. Great.

He heard shuffling and the door creaked open. Connor looked over to see a curly-haired head poking around the side of the door and uncrossed his arms before reaching over to Troye and making grabby hands at him.

"Morning babe," Troye said softly. "Are you okay?"

"No. I woke up and no one was here to cuddle me. I'm very upset with you."

"I'm sorry my little honey bunny, but I have a surprise for you." Troye grinned at him and nudged the door open with his side. He walked in with a smile, holding a tray full of plates and with a tea towel tied around his waist. Connor immediately sat up and turned his frown upside down, patting his lap for the tray. Troye padded over and laid it down for him, sitting next to him and wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"Thank you, Tro." Connor said and picked up a set of cutlery, digging into the scrambled egg on toast that Troye had made. The Australian kissed he temple and picked up the second set of knife and fork to eat his own breakfast. They ate almost in silence, with the exception of the times Troye whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

Finally they finished eating and Troye took the tray back into the kitchen although he took suspiciously long and Connor thought he heard water running. Eventually, Troye came back and sat behind his pregnant boyfriend, wrapping his arms around him.

"Con Bon, please may I take care of you today?" Troye asked, kissing his forehead. Connor frantically nodded. "Thank you sweetie. I think to start of this day, we're going to need to go into the bathroom." Both of them got off the bed and Troye took his hand to lead him into the bathroom, where the bath was full with small bubbles and pink flower petals floated on top.

The two men gently undressed each other and then got in the bath, Troye sitting behind Connor, resting his hands on his bump. After they finished in the bath, Troye insisted on towelling Connor dry and dressing him in clean sweatpants and a sweater.

They made their way back to the bedroom where Troye lay down on the bed and pulled Connor down on top of him, swaddling him in the duvet and cuddling him all day long.

******
Yo, i'm back with a new chapter!
Sorry it took over two weeks to get up, i've had all the chapters for after this planned out but no idea what to write for this one.

Anyway, if you liked this chapter, please please please vote (also vote for this story on the tronnor award thingie by bixsexual it would mean a lot)

  –phoenix