iii

Connor and Troye were eating a breakfast of scrambled egg on toast two days later when Connor's parents arrived. As soon as Troye opened the door to let them in, Connor flew from the table to hug his parents.

Troye and Connor quickly finished the last of the food and then joined Cheryl and Peter in the living room.

"Con sweetie, are you still feeling unwell?"Cheryl asked.

"Yeah."Connor nodded.

"Okay. Can you tell me what's up so I can say if it's something simple and common or if you need to see your doctor?" Peter asked kindly.

Connor hesitantly nodded. Pulling his knees up to his chest so his feet were resting on the sofa, he bit his lower lip before speaking. "I've been feeling headachy and nauseous. A-and I've been tired and sometimes dizzy." His voice started to tremble.

"Is that all buddy?"

Connor shook his head and tears began to trickle down hid cheeks. "A-about two weeks a-ago, there was b-blood in my underwear. And my, my..." His throat closed up as he tried to say the word but he couldn't. Instead, he gestured to his chest. "S-started to g-grow or swell a-and they've b-become sore, and t-they hurt sl-slightly when I put on a sp-sports bra."

Peter and Cheryl looked at each other as if they had the same idea. Peter looked back at the two boys and sighed. "I need to ask you two a very, uh, personal question, okay?" Both of them nodded and he carried on awkwardly. "When was, uh, the last time you had unprotected sex?"

They both started at him for a few moments before Connor, squirming in his seat, answered. "Like, a month ago." He blushed. Peter nodded and then motioned for Cheryl to come closer. Once she was, he whispered something in her ear.

"Sure." She whispered back and then stood, picking up her handbag. "I'm just popping out quickly, I'll be back soon." She told the boys and then hurried out of the apartment.

"Where's she going all of a sudden?" Connor asked his father.

"Just to the convenience store, to get something." Peter told him but he refused to elaborate.

Fifteen minutes later, Cheryl returned and sat down next to Peter again.

"Mommy, what did you get?" Connor asked from the best of cushions and blankets he had made himself on the sofa. She looked at Peter and when he nodded she reached into her bag and pulled out a rectangular box. Connor made grabby hands for it and she hesitantly passed it over. As soon as he read the front of the box, his jaw dropped. Troye looked over his shoulder and then at Cheryl and Peter.

"You think Con's pregnant?" He asked.

Peter nodded. "It seems like the most plausible reason for his symptoms especially after unprotected sex."

"Come on Con." Cheryl stood up and held out her hand to him. "You need to take it, so we can find out what's up." Connor bit his lip and looked at Troye, who encouragingly pushed the small of his back. He stood up and shuffled after his mother to the bathroom, in the same manner as a small child.

When the door to the bathroom was closed, Connor looked at Cheryl with wide eyes, tightly gripping the box, unsure of what to do. Cheryl took it off him and opened the box, producing a weird stick thingy.

"Sweetie, you need to pee on this. I'll turn around and after you've done it we can go back to the living room and wait a few minutes for the results." Cheryl told him, handing the pregnancy test to the now shaking boy and then turning around.

About a minute later, they walked out of the bathroom and joined their other halves. Connor had given Cheryl the pregnancy test to hold almost immediately and he curled up next to Troye, anxious to hear the results.

"We need to wait a few minutes for the results." Cheryl told Peter and Troye. They all waited silently until Cheryl coughed. "Boys." She said softly, holding the pregnancy test towards them for them to see the result.

As they peered at the stick, one of Connor's hands moved to cover his mouth which had opened in shock and tears started bubbling in his eyes. Troye wrapped his arms around Connor and pulled him close.

Staring back at them was a little pink plus sign.

*•*•*•*
So Connor's found out he's pregnant!!

If there's anybody else who watches Joey Graceffa and is active in the Janiel fandom, I have a question for you: is there any fics that's either got Joey being the top/more dominant one or them being more equal with it? Am I the only person who sees Joey as slightly more dominant, in a sense?

Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me.

– phoenix