Boys !!

Hey guys I had some free time so I thought now would be a good time to write some more.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please comment on the story. Also, please excuse any bad grammer

****************************************************************************************************

That was the one of the best days of my life.

PRESENT ***********************

I heard some weird noises downstairs and decided to go check them out right after I changed into my dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top and my favorite blood red cardigan with some black boots. I was straightening my hair, when I heard a more noise like someone bumping into the wall or something, then I heard a knock.

I opened it to find Izzy and Andrew (the mates) Izzy’s face looked scared she looked like she was crying, Andrew looked pissed off both were holding each other tight like someone was going to kill them. ‘’what’s going on what’s wrong with Izzy’s face’’

I ask I grabbed her face and looked at it closely she had two bruises and a scratch on her face she was trying to cover it up. ‘’ what the hell who did this’’ I yelled angrily that someone touched her I faced Andrew ‘’WHO’’ I screamed. On that cue I heard a ‘’both of you guys stop now before she comes’’. I ran downstairs to find Quinn and Matthew fighting blood was everywhere.

‘’ BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS STOP FIGHTING OR I WILL F***IN HURT YOU GUYS’’, I screamed. They didn’t stop ‘that’s it’ I thought I took off my cardigan throw it off and ran towards them.

Luckily they were still in their human form. I grabbed Matthew by the neck and throw him to the opposite side and grabbed Quinn by the arm pulled him towards my face ‘’ what the hell is going on’’? I asked. Poor Matthew thought he could come from behind and try to punch Quinn in the face but I turned around and kicked him in the stomach he flew back.

I turned back to Quinn. ‘’ OUTSIDE NOW STUPID DOGS’’ they flinched but went outside.