my past

HA HA I'm back miss me jkjk.

*************************************************************************

I woke up in my old room. all the walls were painted yellow. with the light shinning through the white cringed curtains it looked beautiful it looked like a the sun was just outside. their was a bed to the left and next to that is nightstand and to the right is a dresser filled with all my old stuff makeup perfumes and brushes ect. behind the door is a walkin closet. inside was probably all the clothes I had from before i left.

flashback*******************************************************************************************

''fatass get down here were hungry'' my brother yelled. I didn't want to go because i knew they were just gonna smack me down they were gonna try to kill me again. Then I heard the door open it was Matthew he walked in looking nervous 'what was he doing here' I thought. He came closer to me until he was in front of me and placed a hair behind my ear.

 I should of seen that we were mates because when he touched my head there were sparks there were more sparks when he touched my cheek and my jaw line my wolf inside was going crazy saying he was the one that he was our mate. He gave out a sexy growl then with the hand he had placed on my face he lifted it and smacked me hard so hard i flew to the wall. confused i asked '' why did you hit me I'm your mate''

'' Your not my mate '' he screamed '' I would never mate with a fatass, ogor like, girl like you your not fit and beautiful to be mine''.

His last words cut me '' Are you r-rejecting me'' I whispered with a hand on my cheek and still shaking.

'' no Der stupid I'm rejecting you for Stacey she can give me everything that you can't shes perfect unlike YOU '' he said

Before I could speak he lifted something from the back of his shirt it was shiny i looked closer it was a KNIFE he saw my eyes widened he smirked.

if you tell anyone that were mates I will kill you got it'' he said before I could nod he lifted the knife and cut my neck which he later kissed. I stepped back someone was walking to my door they knocked luckily Mathew had locked the door ( Matthew was still in the room with me ) he was about to open the door but i knew if he did my brother and his crew would kill me for not making them food so i grabbed the closest thing to me with was a glass sculpture of a heart and I hit him with it so hard to my surprise he went down. I ran to my closet and grabbed a big bag for traveling and stuffed all my stuff which isn't alot considering they never let me buy anything. I went to my window throw my stuff to the ground and i managed to get my big body to fit through the window. i shifted in the mid air and I grabbed my bad with my teeth and ran to the forest never looking back.