"No my mouth didn't get me in trouble." I said.

"That man was messing with my mother and he was in the house one time and he tried some shit on me before so I zapped his ass with my taser. I was going to get some food for me and Aaron but I felt someone following me. It was him so I started running but he caught me. He punched me a couple of times, kicked the taser out my hand, and kicked me in my side. That's when you came." I continue.

He looked at me as if he thought I was lying but realized I wasn't.

"What?" I asked.

"Molly if that's the case how the fuck did you end up with such a open and deep wound? That wounded looks like you got cut by something." He said.

I took a deep breath contemplating whether or not I should tell.

Don't really have much to lose being that he might of seen me naked.

"Ok look. When I was a little girl my father use to beat me a lot when he got drunk. One day he got really drunk and started to beat me up. I tried to fight back but I wasn't doing much damage. So he felt threatened that his daughter was putting her hands on him and fighting back. So he broke the beer bottle and sliced me in my side. My mother didn't wanna take me to the hospital, get questioned, and then have my father go to jail so she just patched me up sent me to bed. I never got the medical attention I needed for that cut. So when the man kick me I guess he opened it up." I said.

Rah looked at me with something I couldn't explain making me feel uncomfortable.

"Dam Molly. I don't know what to say." He said.

"You don't have to say anything it is what it is. Thank you tho for patching me up." I replied.

He looked at me and smirked. "I got your back sweetheart." He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "You're annoying Rah Rah." I replied laughing.

We continued laughing till something crossed my mind. "Rah how long have I been out?" I asked.

"About 2 days." He said.

"TWO DAYS?!" I yelled. I held my side as I felt a wave of pain hit me.

"Fuck Rah I gotta go home. I gotta make sure Aaron's ok. I gotta go to work and-"

"Molly relax it's okay." Rah said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I already told Aaron what happened and he came to see you and all. I told him after camp I'll come pick him up and take him over here to see you. As for work I told BoBo that you got in to a accident when you were going home so you'll be out for a couple of days. Dana's downstairs with Quan she'd been crying and shit but she's good now." He said.

I started to laugh. "Yea that's Dana always crying. She's one emotional ass bitch I swear." I said.

Rah started to laugh. I sat up on the bed and tried to stand up but only felt pain again. Rah helped me sit back down on the bed.

"Slow down Molly. You're not ready to start walking yet chill." He said.

I looked at him and pulled him in a hug. He was surprised at first but began to hug back.

"Rah I just wanted to say thank you. I know you don't like me or whatever and I punched you in your face causing that bruise and shit and I disrespected you a million and 1 times-"

"Molly I get it." He said chucking. "You're sorry. But I want you to know I'm sorry for putting a gun to your head and saying those things." He said.