I Know What Happened

Time Skip: Yuri's age is now around 14

Yuri's Ninja outfit, just ignore the glasses and the headband please

~~*~~

Ambushed.

Were in a middle of freaking Ambushed!

"A group of unknown shinobi is incoming in five minutes!" Sensei yelled. I coughed blood and raised my katana "You messed up with wrong Uchiha" and I got their full attention, I smirked.

Sensei looks furious "What did you said?! Are out of your mi--" I cut him off perform a jutsu "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu" I saw him sweatdrop and give me a weak smile "Your brother will have my head if you die...so please." He said "I wanna see that." I muttered.

I swing my katana and slash the shinobi's body splashing his blood in my clothes. I twist the hand of another ninja that attempted to stab in at the back and headbutt him, I stab a female ninja in her chest and throw her body to another shinobi and perform the jutsu "Fire style: Pulse Blast Jutsu" I grinned the jutsu is twice stronger than usual. But its not that strong to kill thousand shinobi, yet strong enough to knock them out or send them flying.

"Fire Style: Burning Clone"

An acquaintance of mine creat about cloning jutsu, so I creat this style too. Seventy Yuri appeared in big smoke. "Yuri Unit... In the count of Three.. Ichi..Nii...San! Attack!" I cough blood more, dammit Im losing chakra!

I bite my thump and made a very rapid handsign "Red Chakra Mark!" A big red-black circle mark appeared and I sat in the middle and concentrate. While meditating my chakra are restoring so fast. My comrade are still alive, I still feel their chakra in this area. Fifteen, Twenty three, thirty nine, forty two, fifty five, sixty eight shinobis is surrounding me planning to kill me while Im mediating well unlucky of them, Its over.

"Kyaaaaa!!!" They yell. I mentally facepalm, I make the a fast handsign in one hand (right hand) "Fire Style: Pillar of Fire Jutsu!" And my left hand make a different handsign "Fire Style: Hellfire Whirlwind Jutsu!" This style protects me in two minutes so I kill them all in short amount of time.

I teleport to Daichi, his chakra is so low and it might cause him to die "Fire Style: Great Dragon Fire Jutsu" his enemy drop in a second, he cough blood and said "t-t-than-thank y-ou." I ignore him and my hand glowed green. "Baka, not telling us that your outnumbered!" He give me a weak smile. "Don't cry." He muttered, his left hand tried to reach my face. I sniff baka!

I put a genjutsu around us, my clones are the one who give me updates what happening outside. "Y-Yuri.." I look at him and glared. "Show me your Sharingan." I obey and show him "Its pretty." I blush and continue to heal him.

"Uk!" I cough blood and try to stand up "Yuri!" Daichi yelled and kill the one who stab me. Damn this ninja break my genjutsu that easy. "ILL KILL YOU!!!" He yell and make a handsign "Earth Style: Alive Burial Jutsu!!" But the shinobi dodge it and yell "Fire Style: Fire Lily Jutsu!" Luckily we trained together so this attack is easy to dodge for Daichi. "Better try harder than that bastard!"

The shinobi smirk "Really?" My eyes widen he's behind me, one move and he will stab me right thru my heart "Yuri.." Daichi whisper in fear.

"Hehe."

Drip

Drip

Drip

"Im not a fool." His eyes widen, his eyes yells fear, his eyes stare into mine. "Like my surprise?" I tease. "M-Monster." He whisper and I kick him hard "As if you arent." I gritted my teeth and stab him again. "Yuri.." Daichi said in relief, not aware in my genjutsu awhile ago.

"Thats why don't act reckless Dai--" my eyes widen when I saw a a blade in his stomach. "D-Daichi.." My voice tremble...no..N-no!! "I-Ill do reckless thing for you." He whisper in my ear and let his body lean in my body, his blood is dripping in my shoes, its disturbing but I don't care... My eyes is burning... but I don't care... My sensei yell my name... But I don't care.. I let my katana go and I don't care..

 I let my katana go and I don't care

"Daichi.." A small fire starts to appear and its circling me.

"Susanoo." A gigantic humanoid being that made of my chakra appeared. In my knowledge, my Susanoo is fully developed and the color is silver. I create small five susanoo and help my comrade, I cried and cried Daichi is dead and its their fault.

"I'll Kill you all."

After five minutes,you can perfectly see a sea of blood and thousand of dead body in this area. "Onii-sama.." I whisper. I reach the moon in front of me.. "Madara onii-sama..help me." I muttered and a tear of blood run in my face. "Im all alone." I added and let the darkness consume me.

"They all died.."

In my hand

-----Time Skip----

Die

"ONII-SAMA!!" I yell and show my sharingan fast, where am I? What happened?!

"Yuri?" I look in my right and saw a matured version of my brother. "Onii-sama.." I whisper. "Yuri, how do you feel?" He ask worriedly "Im fine!" I assure him, not wanting jim to worry about me. "Don't lie, your have a two broken ribs and burned skins." He inform me. "Eh?" Did he saved me in that place?

"You got that from the last attack." he added

"Onii-sama...tell me.."

He look into my eyes "Whats is my age right now?"

He pat my head "You're 17"

I literally skip time, because of my Sharingan.

He whisper in my ear that makes me shiver "I know what happened, imouto-chan."