FILLER: TO THE FUTURE! PART 3

Note: This filler isn't connected to the main plot.

Filler: TO THE FUTURE! PART 3

ITACHI

I yawn because of tiredness and Sasuke didn't let me go until he fall asleep. I went to the kitchen because I'm thirsty. I saw dad inside, drinking his coffee. I want to ask him and he noticed that. "Follow me." I nod and finish my drink.

I followed dad to his office. "So what do you want?" He ask. I take a sit.

"Tell me a story"

He raise his left eyebrow "I gave no time for bedtime stories, Itachi. And you're to old for that." I deadpanned. He continue read his paperworks and sign it.

"No, just let me finish will ya?" He rolled his eyes. "I want you to yell me the story of Yuri-hime." He stop what he's doing.

"Yuri-sama?" I nod.

"Why?" He ask. I look at him seriously and with determination look.

"Hn" he said. And He stand up and look at his 7th drawer, the Top Secret Section.

He give me photos I mean Old photos.

"That man named Uchiha Tajima. He was the Head of Clan in that Era. And this woman is his wife and this kids are their children." And he point each of them. I notice the oldest one. Is he..

"Yes my son. That boy is Uchiha Madara." Saying his name makes everyone shiver. When I mean everyone....I mean everyone.

"Do you recognize that young lady? The girl which Madara-sama's holding?" I nod.

"Hai. Its Yuri-hime." He nod.

"I only tell you what I know about her okay? If your not statisfied, ask Yuri-hime tomorrow." He said. And I attentively listen to him.

"Uchiha Yuri, The youngest children and The only daughter of Uchiha Tajima. In her timeline, Girls borns to serve the boys, Especially in Uchiha Clan. We Uchiha men never let the girls into fight so they didn't unlocked their sharingan. But Yuri-hime is different. She lives with her brothers in one roof. And her brothers is to powerful enough make her unnoticed. She watched them from afar, watching them train while she was cleaning the house. But one day, She unlock her own personal powers. She start training and never been caught. Without using our kekkei Genkai she can copy movements, So when she watch them trained, she watched the handsign also and try it when everyone is asleep. One night, her older brother caught her training the Great Fire Ball Jutsu. And it was big enough to catch the attention of the Head of the Clan. Tajima-sama finally noticed her daughter. She was send to her grandparents to train with blades. And years after, She was named the Sword Goddess. Fight after fight, Yuri-hime used shadow clone jutsu from her friend back then. The shadow clones help the injured ones to the Headquarters and She was fighting together with her brothers even they we're against it. Yes, her two brothers treasure her so much. They do anything to their sister. And Yuri-hime will do the same to her brothers. And her death was enough to make Uchiha Madara consume by darkness. Once they found out she was dead, Every Uchiha lost their light. Because Uchiha Yuri is only The White Angel of Uchiha. Yuri-hime was our light in our darkness. And Madara-sama said those words to Hashirama Senju, The First Hokage."

Awesome...

"But how about her sharingan?"

"She was The First Female Who Unlocked The Sharingan."

S-sugoi!

"So that's why Madara-sama became like that because of her death?" I ask and he nod in response