FILLER: TO THE FUTURE!

Note: This filler isn't connected to the main plot.

Filler: TO THE FUTURE! PART 1

YURI

I walks in my brother's office room and give him a glare.

"I wanna participate in the battlefield, onii-sama!"

He huff in annoyances. "No." He firmly said. I glare at him more "I'm going! Whenever you like it or not!" He's about to protest but I slam the door hard. I teleport in the closest river and throw stones and let out my tantrums. "Stupid! Stupid brother!! Ughh!!!"

"I just want to protect you, Yuri."

I remember his words lately. I pout because I just wanna help him. I just want to fight together with him. I can heal him when he's injured, not just him but my clanmen too. "Stupid war!" Madara-onii-sama will not act like this when there's no war. I hope War doesn't exist. How selfish I am? *sigh* but... Why are we fighting? Because the other clan kills our clan members so we do the same and kil their clan members? Then it's never ending cycle! How long can they realize that? But we are shinobis, we fight in our own purposes.  You can't judge us to stop this nonsense because once a Uchiha find his/her light he/she fights to protect his/her light. But when his/her light get killed, the Uchiha will closed him/herself in the darkness, Thats the Uchiha.

My thoughts stop when I notice I'm staring in the river. It's so calm. Its jut like theirs no war is happening... I wish I live in a place there's no war, And the Uchiha is living peacefully. I wish... but I it's just a wish, It will not became true if I don't do something to stop this war. And a strong wind pass, it was strong enough to make me out balance... I welcome the cold water in my body, it cold like sht! But I just remember that........

HOLY POCKY! I CANT FCKING SWIM!!!!

SOMEBODY!! HELP ME!!

And I just remember....

THIS RIVER ISN'T TOO DEEP FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

TWO DAYS LATER

Third's POV

The older raven boy stare at the young girl's unconscious figure. The younger raven boy look at the unconscious girl in confused look. They found the girl in a training grounds. But her clothes aren't appropriate in this place.

"Do you know her onii-san?" The young raven boy ask

"No, I never seen her before."

"Do you think she's a rouge-nin?"

"I....I don't know." The older one said.

"You better tell this to the Hokage, Onii-san!"

"Your right...but how about you?"

"I fin--" the young boy didn't finish what he's talking about because the girl groan and start to open her eyes.

She stare at them.

Stare

Stare

Stare

Stare

The Young girl gasp "W--WHO THE H-HECK ARE YOU?!!! GASP! YOU LOOKS LIKE IZUNA! NO, ARE YOU IZUNA?!!" she said point at the young raven boy.

The older raven boy hug the younger one and jump backward

The young raven ask innocently "I-zu-na?? Nope!" He said popping the 'p' and give a smile to the young girl "I'M SASUKE!"

"Sasuke?" The girl repeat the young raven's name. The young raven nod and the older raven boy said "Itachi." Then Itachi piggyback ride the young raven. (Like at the top)

The young girl hesitate to give her name but she give up because it was so rude.

"Yuri. My name is Yuri."

Then Itachi spoke "We need you to talk with the Hokage."

Yuri give him a confused look "Hoka-- what?"

See ya at the Part 2 minna (^o^) Ja ne!