Cursed Blade, Facing my Fears

Author's Note
Emphasize/Important Words
Sarcastic/Thoughts Words
Normal Words
Song Lyrics/Flashbacks

I'm sorry in the late update. I'm just tired--very tired this week. I really dont have my free time anymore and its making me cry that my groupmates in a certain subject wants me to participate in our project and I said "I can't" and walk out because I have a lot of things to do than arguing with them. I finished my English project in one night and I'm very glad I did because last Wednesday my teacher said next week is our Hell week and for the night of Wednesday I advance myself in Math, damn. Last Thursday, I have a lot of homework and I had to make a fucking speech! Daaaaaamn and I had to review in two subject cuz in Friday I have a test.. Yesterday, my bff told me I look shit and I said "I know right" and I can't take it anymore and sleep every subject, The first test , I got 7 mistakes and the teacher said "You sucks at spelling" and I laugh. The other test is tooooo haaaaard and I told myself that "History....damn you." And I really want to cry because my mum knows that I didn't participate in that project! Aaaaaah!!! that damn project is dancing and I don't have any time for that, maybe I collapse in so much stress in this week and next week is our hell week and it's making it harder for me. I ask what hour do you guys stop and go home? They said theirs no particular time but usually we finish it 10 pm and I want to cry, "I can't" and "I don't want to" and I reach home and went to my room and collpase in my bed. And now it's Saturday and I start to reviewing but for now I want to update. Wattpad is my stress reliever and I want be found again and not to be lost in my life. I'm sorry if I make you read this crap but I'm happy that I share my feeling to someone. Sorry for my drama and read the chapter!

Enjoy!

~♡♥~ ~♡♥~ ~♡♥~ ~♡♥~ ~♡♥~ ~♡♥~ ~♡♥~ ~♡♥~

Yuri

4 months had passed since I saw my grandparents. 4 months had passed and I really get along with this group.

"This is the place!" Hibaka-sensei said with a from in his face. We nod and enter the old temple, the boys are in front and Kishi and I are stuck behind them. I notice easily the genjutsu and I said "Kai, release" and I saw Daichi and Kojima said it too.

"First test, done!" Daichi grinned. And Kojima nod. I saw a puzzle on our left side. I heard Kojima and Aichi-kun groan because it's a Math problem, I giggle and read it.

Can you arangs the digits from 1 to 9 in succession using each digit once only and inserting plus and minus signs as needed to produce the sum of 100?

I like the is game of yours Cursed Blade *smirk* I found the digits and the signs in the floor and start to arrage it.

123-45-67+89=100

I mentally cheered but I scream like a shit when the floor opened and I fall. "AAAAAAAAHHHH STUPID CURSED BLADE!!!"

I 'thud' in the ground and pout.

I scan my surroundings and it's so dark, thank kami that Im not afraid of darkness. I walk aimlessly and I gasp when I Step on a grass. "Wow, it's became forest.." I mumbled. I walk forward and I notice a sign. Face your fears.

*sigh* For the Cursed Blade.. -ω-

While I'm walking in this crappy forest, I notice the 'ssssshh' sounds. *shiver* snakes....great -_-

I Didn't mind it, even there's a small snake in my leg...yea...I Didnt mind it..*paled* I notice the snake let me go, *sigh in relief* but I rolled my eyed when I saw spider webs in the paths, lots of BIG spider webs.... I face my right side and walk in that way. I make myself calm and have emotionless facade, "DON'T PANIC" is only inside my mind. I facepalm, literally when I saw gross swamp, I used my telekinesis powers to cut some logs and make a round bridge, it's cause 10 minutes and its fast because the spiders are coming!!!!! Don't Panic!!! Shut up!! Breath in, breath out 2×!! Your not helping, my stupid subconscious!!