Wandering Eye Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Haha....funny story actually. I uhh got a little upset when you left and punched the wall a couple times....." Cara nodded over the wall that had holes in it.

Kendall's heart sunk to her stomach. "Cara...." Kendall was at a loss for words.

"Stop. Don't worry about me, it's stupid. How are you? Want a drink?" Cara played it off.

"Uhm-I shouldn't I just need to grab some things."

"Come on I bought all that wine last week for nothing." Cara smiled.

"Fine, just one glass."

Kendall put down her purse in the familiar home and made herself comfortable on the couch, changing the TV channel.

Cara returned with two glasses of red whine. Handing one to Kendall.

Kendall thanked her and Cara sat next to her.

"So how are you? Where are you staying?"

"Oh I'm fine, and I'm just crashing at Kourt's."

"In Beverley hills?"

"Yes."

"That's a long commute to work." Cara mentioned.

"Yeah I know but I'm making it work." Kendall honesty said.

"You know you can come back at any time." Cara said. Dropping a bomb essentially.

"I miss you a lot." Cara's suddenly small voice said.

Kendall sighed. She swallowed down tears. She planned out what she would say if Cara brought something like this up. But now it's all out the back of her head. She did truly miss her ex fiancé.

Cara set her wine down and turned, facing the love of her life. Kendall stayed frozen in her spot, gripping the glass so hard she's surprised it hasn't shattered right there.

Cara took it out of her hand and set it next to hers on the coffee table.

She gripped one of the brunettes hands and stroked her cheek with the other, occasionally fixing her hair.

"I can't apologize enough for what I did."

Kendall gulped.

"I-Cara...." Kendall was feeling really nervous, and Cara's hands all over her wasn't helping.

"I'm so sorry Kendall. I love you and I hope you can move past what I did. Not just the slapping you but also when I would look at other women."

Kendall couldn't seem to form any words.

Cara helped shift Kendall's head to look her in the eyes.

Kendall took a deep breath. "I think I need time."

"Time for what." Cara sensually said. Their faces were inches apart now. Foreheads pressed together.

"I don't know." Kendall whispered.

Cara leaned in and delicately pressed her lips too the corner of her plump lips.