Wandering Eye

Someone requested this and it sounded pretty interesting. G!P Cara. There will be 2 parts to this.

Backstory: Kendall and Cara are engaged.

**

Kendall and Cara were on a date. There first in months to be exact. The two women rarely have time to spend together and actually go out due to work. Cara wanted to go wine tasting just outside of Santa Barbara, in Santa Ynez Valley, and Kendall couldn't say no.

They both were seated in a dimly lit room, in tall bar stools, a sensational view before them off the actual vineyard. Cara held Kendall's hand across the table as they laughed at stupid things the blonde would say. Their server seemed to bring endless trays of diverse cheeses and glasses of all kinds of delicious wines. They sipped and smiled acting like they knew a thing about wine.

"I've missed going out like this."

"Me too." Cara smiled at her future wife.

"This one is so tasty." The brunette nodded to the glass of red in her hand.

"Which one is it baby?"

"I think the rhubarb one."

"Excuse me miss?" Cara called for our server. A women in maybe her mid- twenties with dark hair and a little too much cleavage showing.

"I'll take a bottle of the rhubarb wine please."

"No problem, just add it to the others?"

Every single wine that Kendall said she liked Cara had boughten a bottle of it, which may be about 8 bottles already.

"Yes please." Cara smiled.

"Anything for you." The server flashed her teeth, and Kendall almost spit out her wine.

Cara smiled and sipped her wine acting like that was normal.

Kendall decided not too say anything because she didn't want to ruin their perfect date in so long. Cara had always had a problem with a wandering eye. Constantly checking out other women's asses and flirting; but in the end of the day Cara always came home to Kendall. They had numerous arguments about it but Cara just claims its her friendly personality.

"Baby?" Cara asked.

"Huh? Sorry, I spaced out."

"It's okay, I was saying my parents wanted to fly down for the wedding."

"Really?!" Kendall's eyes widened. About a month ago her parents said they wouldn't be able to make it to the US.

"Yes really, they called me last night. They said they didn't want to miss our special day." Cara softly smiled. Kendall could feel Cara's foot in her heels under the table rubbing up and down her calf.

And there it is. Kendall would be upset for about a millisecond before Cara does something sweet and affectionate like always.

"That's....amazing."

This led to a conversation all about their future wedding that neither of the women could wait for.

They were contently engaged talking about types of cake, leaning over the table closer to each other. Kendall noticed that her fiancé was no longer looking her in the eye, rather than behind her. She turned her neck to get a peak at what caught the brunettes eye and she wasn't too happy when she saw it. A women wearing a tight dress was standing at the register, her ass on full display.