Wandering Eye Part 2

I suggest reading the first part before this.

G!P Cara.

**

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER! Let me go! Kendall screamed right in Cara's face.

Cara was mortified. She just hit her.

"Kendall baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too."

Kendall didn't even have to think twice she swung the door open, and slammed it sprinting down the hallway.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Cara screamed like a mad women. She repeatedly punched the wall dropping the f bomb each time.

She eventually had too stop because her knuckles were seeping blood and her hand and wrist went numb in pain. She leaned back against the wall tears constantly pouring out of her eyes. She slid down, sitting and knocking her head against the wall behind her, helpless.

**

Kendall opted to stay at her sisters mansion in Beverly Hills. Kourtney was so inviting and she made sure she could stay there any time she wanted. Besides, she missed her nephew and nieces. She just said that her and Cara were going through a rough patch, not explaining the rest that she technically broke up with her.

Cara on the other hand was in the hospital for a day. She had to go because the pain she caused upon herself was unbearable. She ended up finding out that she broke her hand and fractured her wrist. Explaining how and why to the doctors just made Cara feel like even more shitty. They only made her stay for a day to give her some pain medication and make sure she was stable to go home. Cara lost track of how many texts she's sent Kendall how many times she's called her. It was becoming more clear and clearer to her. She had lost her. Completely. But that won't stop her from trying to get her back. Nothing would.

**

Kendall stood in front of her penthouses door. Cara probably inside. She's been gone for a week staying at Kourtney's and she had to grab her things. Not all for now. She would worry about that later. For now she just needs some clothes and some other things. But that fight they had a week ago would not stop haunting her, that way Cara marked her cheek with her palm. That wasn't the Cara that she knew. That Cara that she knew would never lay a finger on her. Kendall was bundling this courage up all day but now that she's actually here, she just might have to back out.

Stop being a pussy, Kendall thought. It's not like Cara's dangerous or anything. She juggled in her mind whether or not to use her key or knock, she ended up knocking. She heard some shuffling behind the door and Kendall felt like her heart could beat out of her chest any moment.

"Kendall?! Kendall...hi." Cara opened the door with a glass of whisky in her hand. She looked pretty. Her hair was done as well as her makeup. She was also wearing a black blazer, she must have just gotten home from work.

"Hey Cara." Kendall immediately tried to calm herself. "I just need to pick up some things..."

"Oh yes of course, whatever you need." Cara opened the door wider to let her in, and that's when she noticed the black cast covering her hand and wrist.

Kendall walked in, puzzled. "What happened to your wrist."

Cara shut the door and awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of her head.