Treating me like shit

Backstory: Cara and Kendall dated in the past but Cara treated her really badly. Long story short Kendall and Cara have reconciled and Kendall is giving her one last shot.

**

"Please tell me you are joking."

"I will never let you get back together with that monster."

Kendall was having brunch with her best friends Gigi and Hailey. Both blondes heavily disapproved of her going on a date with the infamous Cara Delevingne.

"Guys come on." Kendall groaned, sipping her delicious mimosa.

"No not come on Kendall." Gigi sternly said.

"Kendall we are talking about Cara Delevingne here. She treated you like absolute shit." Hailey reasoned.

"Worse than shit." Gigi added in.

"Let me be okay?" Kendall resorted to the lame sentence to defend herself.

"Kendall we are just looking out for you."

"Anything involved with that girl is trouble."

"We dated for over a year." Kendall stated.

"Yes even after she cheated on you, flirted with countless girls, and was basically acting like the queen of the world, owning you and shit." Gigi explained.

"Yeah whatever thanks for the concern guys." Kendall sarcastically said.

"No problem." Hailey muffled out. Her mouth was filled with eggs benedict.

Despite everyone telling Kendall to stay away from her ex. Kendall just can't help herself. She was in love with Cara and for Cara to be begging for another chance with her really meant a lot to the brunette.

"What are you guys even doing tonight anyways?" Gigi questioned.

"I'm meeting her at the Oxwood tonight." Kendall said after downing the rest of her  Mimosa.

"A lesbian bar?!" Hailey almost spit out her eggs benedict all over the pristine white table cloth.

"Kendall..." Was all Gigi had to say. She closed her eyes and rested her head in her hands.

"I'm coming with." Hailey demanded, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Me too!" Gigi invited herself along.

"I'm not even going to try to say no." Kendall sighed, sulking in her seat.

**

This was it for Cara. She finally got a hold of Kendall and some how convinced Kendall to give her another chance.

Cara adjusted her black jumpsuit and admired herself in the full body mirror, downing the rest of her glass of bourbon. Of course Cara loved her fast Los Angeles lifestyle of constant partying. But some thing else she loved a tad bit more than that was Kendall Nicole Jenner.

**

Kendall, Hailey, and Gigi entered the lively gay bar.

"I still can't believe you decided to wear that." Gigi said with disapproval.

Kendall opted on showing as much skin as possible tonight. She wore a white strapless crop top, with a daring dark grey skirt with a lime green outline. Kendall's skirts slit was centimeters away from showing her most private part with her tan endless legs on full display.