First

G!P Cara
Kendall and Cara are in high school and just started dating.

Cara hopped out of her jeep to quickly open the door for her girlfriend.

"So kind." Kendall smiles and pecks the blonde, lacing their hands together.

They went to dinner and now are going back to Cara's house. The two started dating about a month ago when Cara finally got the guts to ask out the popular cheerleader. Cara moved from a strict, posh boarding school to Kendall's charter school in Los Angeles where they met. When word got out about Cara's extra part down there, the school went insane. Kendall was not phased by the news but rather intrigued, she was always attracted to the blonde anyways.

Which brings us back to present day.

"Hello Cara, Kendall." Charles Cara's father greeted the two.

"I was just on my way out, I'll be home later."

"But-" Kendall stomped on Cara's foot.

"That's perfect, bye." Kendall smiled and waved, as Cara's dad left.

"You really need to stop being so innocent." Kendall grinned hugging her girlfriend close.

Cara's face flushed red.

"Don't you want to be home alone with me?" Kendall seductively whispered inches away from her lips. Kendall was taunting her with an arm wrapped around her neck, the other creeping under her loose shirt.

"Y-yes." Cara gulped before attaching her lips to the brunettes. Kendall's lips were so soft, the way she sucked on her lip, and played with her tongue. Cara hasn't kissed many, but Kendall was by far the best. Kendall licked her lower lip, and Cara groaned, the brunettes tongue surging into her mouth.  

Cara's pants started feeling real tight, as Kendall's hand made its way down her abdomen. Cara couldn't even think straight, her mind was fuzzy and all they were doing was making out. Kendall's hands rubbed all over her body, while there lips moved in a faster pace. Kendall's hips were pressed to Cara's and she grinded against the growing budge in her pants. Cara's dick was almost at full mast already, she could feel it uncontrollably twitching in her pants. Cara pulled away and looked down at the huge budge in her pants. She smiled wide and kissed her lips.

Cara's face flushed red, more than it was already.

"Amazing." Kendall murmured  against her lips. Her hand trailed down and she cupped her cock, slowly massaging it above the material.

Cara let out an embarrassing loud moan. This was the first real contact she has had to her cock besides her own hand. She felt her knees buckle as Kendall kept rubbing, kissing and sucking all over her neck.

She reached down at stopped her hand, "Kendall I-I" Cara couldn't even manage to say a full sentence.

"Cara it's okay."

Kendall stopped and looked Cara in the eyes. "I wanna make you feel good baby."

Cara grunted, and she felt pre cum shoot out the tip of her dick. Kendall smashed her lips into the blondes pushing her back, back until her calves hit the couch, forcing her to sit down.