♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

They pulled up to the nightclub. "Your sure he's here." Batman asked parking in the back of the building. Harley nodded unbuckling her seatbelt.
"Of course! Like I said, I've been on this case for a while."
They both got out walking toward the back door. Batman followed behind her keeping watch. She smirked as they walked through the halls- passing a few people. They stopped in front of a office. Harley turned to Batman and told him to shh. She turned the handle and swung the door open for Batman to see the twisted surprise.
Come to find out no one was there..
"Empty?" Batman sighed getting up to walk around the room. "What?" Harley mumbled feeling embarrassed. She thought this was the place Joker would be at- waiting for her to bring bats.
"Uh, you know what? I think this is the wrong room I mean-yeah let's go." she rolled her eye walking out feeling stupid. "You said he'd be here, Harley." Batman said catching up to her. Harley ignored him. Frustration building up inside her. Worried what Mistah J will do knowing she screwed up..
Her phone suddenly buzzed in her pants. She took it out as she opened the door to the parking lot- receiving a message from Joker.

J💕: Where are ya Harls..

Harley: Which club was it?

J💕: It's at Crime alley.. get here now.

Harley: Ok ok

"Who's that?" Batman said getting a glimpse at her screen. She looked up and gave him a smile.
"Oh, silly me was wrong. Turns out he's at Crime Alley. The last place we'll look." She winked getting in the passenger seat of the car.
"Alright. But let's hurry. I can't have him getting away." Batman said turning on the car and driving down the street.
"I wanna listen to the radio." Harley said pressing a random button.
"Harley no!-"
Suddenly the car exploded into a white parachute from the back. He swerved onto a sidewalk hitting trash cans. Batman stopped the car- both of them jumped in their seat. "Ops.." Harley giggled watching Batman fume.
"Listen.. just touch anything.
Got it?" He snapped getting in her face. "Yes sir.." she whimpered sinking into her seat.
He started back up the car and continued driving.
"So your telling me you know all Jokers hideouts? Anyway, I want you to stay in the car once we get there." He said turning a corner onto a busted street. "Okay." Harley winked looking out the window.

They drove into the alley slowly. Looking everywhere to see where he's hiding. Batman turned off the car and got out- grabbing his weapon.
"Where is he?" he asked suddenly feeling a tap on his shoulder. "Oh mister." someone said behind him. He turned and got whacked in the face by a bat. He fell to the ground- getting hit again several times. Just as it stopped he crept his head up to see Harley laugh hysterically.
"Care to say hello, old friend?" a raspy voice said walking toward him. The person lifted Batman's chin to show him the reveal. "Joker." batman said feeling his body grow still and numb. Harley jumped on his back- stabbing him with a shot of some poison.
"We'll take good care of ya, bats." Joker laughed watching Batman's eyes shut.