♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎

11:45pm

Harleen just got off work at the Arkham Asylum. Being a psychiatrist isn't an easy job for her. Dealing with mentally disabled patients everyday makes her feel disabled herself sometimes.
Her car was parked in the small lot behind the building. No other car was there except hers. As she turned the corner to the back, she saw a tall figure stand beside her car.
Harleen tucked on her papers and slowly walked around him. It was a male she could tell, but couldn't make out any features on his face. It was too dark out.
As she jammed the key into the door to open it, the man stuck his arm out in front of her. An envelope was in his hand.
"Mr.J has a note for you. Take it in respect, please." The man spoke as the rain began to fall harder. Harleen froze- but she took it out of his hand ever so gently.

The rain made the envelope soggy and wet. "Thank you." he added walking away from her into the darkness. She swallowed hard and got into her car.

Harleen turned on a light in the car to see what she was doing. The envelope was dark red. On the front it said 'Harley' in cursive pen.
As she breathed in her voice shook rapidly. She slowly opened the envelope- trying hard not to rip it due to the wetness.
Once she took out the note, her hands began to shake.. as she started reading it.

Harley,
If you want to know who your speaking to, meet me at Gotham Nightclub tomorrow night. Don't flake out. Remember, I'm watching you. Bye bye xoxo
Love, Mr.J

Harleen sat in silence after reading it. Hearing the rain hit the roof of her car. She kept questioning.. Is this really true?