♠︎

Harleen knew who he was quickly. The King of laughter himself, Joker. A murderous psychopath. He had pale white skin and pale blue eyes. His bright green hair and red lip added to his slightly avant garde look. A smirk was on his face that also revealed silver teeth. His hand had multiple tattoos too. He was wearing a loose white collared shirt that had 2 top buttons lose, exposing his chest and more tattoos. "Well well well, look who we have here?" he said with that insane smirk. Harleen sat up and tried to act chill.
"Oh, babe. Your so sexy this close up." he said pulling out his gun from the gun holster. He aimed it at Harleen right between her eyes. "Aren't you scared?" He asked with a chuckle. Harleen began to shake, but tried to stay calm. "No." she said.
"Really, and what if I shoot you right now?" He said laughing hysterically. Harleen bit
her lip looking up at him, He was smiling wide as he seemed to stare right into her soul.
"Why do you text me?" Harleen randomly asked dying to know.
"That's none of your business now is it?" He said, tapping the gun on her head as his grin widened. "Why haven't you killed me yet?" she added squinting her eyes. "Because, I need you to do an itsy-bitsy favor for me." he said. Harleen looked away. "what is it.."
"You work for me now." he whispered in her ear. Harleen took off from her seat. She was stopped by two henchmen. "I'm leaving!" Harleen yelled. The joker came up to her. smiling, his gun in his hand. He put it right up to her head again and she gulped, shutting her eyes. Suddenly Harleen felt an impact, But it wasn't a bullet.