♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎

11:50pm

Harley looked at herself one last time in the mirror before leaving the apartment. Wiping a lipstick smear off the lower corner of her mouth. She sighed loudly. Grabbing her purse on the bathroom counter. Finally leaving.
As Harleen drove to the Club, she blasted music through her crappy speakers. Trying not to worry about anything. She felt confident, she feels like she'll own it.
Harleen soon enough pulled into the crowded parking lot of Gotham Nightclub. Crazy teens and young adults walking in front of her car like it was invisible.
After 10 minutes of searching for a spot, she finds one.
Turning off the engine, Harleen could already hear the music in the club from outside.
She walked toward the tall golden doors, cautious to not trip on her white heels. Two guards open the doors for her and same for several other people.
Right as Harleen walked in, the smell of alcohol and drugs made her nostrils swell up.
She looked around the crowded club. Almost everything is gold.
The walls, chairs, decorations, you name it.
Convinced the troll isn't here, she texts him.

Harleen: I'm waiting..

A few minutes after she sent the message, she suddenly felt hands grab her shoulders. They turned her around and grabbed both her arms with a strong grip. Harleen started to freak out but didn't speak. The two guys yanked her toward a room  showered in gold beads. They barged her into the room and sat her down on a black couch.
Harleen couldn't see since the guys were in front of her view, trying to settle her down.

As soon as they left, it grew silent. Harleen was terrified. She looked down at the floor and squinted her eyes for dear life.

"hello, pumpkin."