Insecurities

Bella's POV

Being alone in this big masion is creepy but one thing is for sure being insecured is another... Hey, My name is Bella Andrei Kim daughter of Cammille Kim, Cedric Kim and Jonathan Kim my brother, I was born in Seoul,Korea and being thw 2nd in Command of the Ppalgan Jangmi(Red Roses) my right hand is always Claire cause' she has many connections and especially she is one of my best friends.......

Ever since i met Claire,she has been by our side for better or for worst,for sickness or for health...

April 2009

Claire and me are sent for a mission

Mission means to kill

And the one we are going to kill is the leader of Spike Logs

*Timeskip*

Me and Claire almost killed every soldiers and all is left is their leader and his bodyguards

We found their hidding spot until their was a silent bullet coming from behind me, so i try to prevent it but no use I waited the bullet to hit me until Claire use her body to be my shield...

AND....

A-AN-D I-IT WENT STRAIGHT TO HER RIGHT SIDE OF HER HEART....♡♡♡

and that just what my heart neing broke to a million peices, being stepped on it and being burn like a INFINITY TIMES.....

After I called for back-up and seconds with that they rush Claire's body to the hospital

I KILLED SIMULTAINEOUSLY the target and get the hell out of their, go to tje var and straight to the hospital when I saw Yuki, Ash, Scarlett, Jannelle, Our parents's and Claire's Parents.

Until the doctor came to talk to them and told them that they had to conduct a surgery IMMEDIATELY with that her parent's nodded and take her to the surgery room. But, me and everyone around me started to cry, pray, and calling who ever they are calling ,me just stared completely blank, You know the feeling of...

1.)Being alone in the whole world

2.)You had been hit by the biggest transportation like a hundred of times

And

3.)Losing someone you truly love, precious, adored, protected, respected, thanked and Idoled.

That was my feeling until the doctor came out and said that the surgery was a complete success but what my ears heard TOTALLY shocked me and made my heart stop beating...

'But, sorry we done everything we could do but she has COMA' said the doctor

'Is she going to wake up?' Said her mother

'We don't know until she wakes up, Sorry'

With that her parent's sobbed so much, so so much.

Until I cursed myself that this is all my fault, my FAULT!!!

--------------------
Until now I know that was my fault, but after 3 years being Comatose she wake up but I wanted to stay away from her so she cannot lead more harm to her. But No, she always stayed by my side until my heart warms against her and they become freinds again..

Until♢♢♢♢

Ring Ring Ring

It was Ashlyn!

*timeskip*

After I got the call I got up from my bed and go down to my hallway to do my morning routine(it's walking).

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Wehhhhh, that was a really long background story.....

Okay so that was one of the hints to the future between Claire, Bella and their boyfriends!!!! >_< >~<♡♡♡

Okay so guys i know i know i told you that i was goung to update next month but I can't help it..I miss you guys(even though I don't know all of you...=)

And Okay guys I was starting to get a little long version here in every chapter, but my goal for our OC and their soon to be boyfies is over maybe a thousand

Hai,hai,hai!!!!!

Wakata, it was long so good bye guys and good night and good evening or morning...

Time in Phillipines:
7:08 p.m

~Claire☆

~655 words