Something's Missing

Claire's POV♡♡♡♡♡

(On the picture,
Top left: the living room/main hall
Top right: your house
Bottom left: your bedroom
Bottom right: practice room

Waking up exactly 7:30 in the morning is my daily routine even if still work late last night but what I want seeing in the morning is the beautiful beach scenery and yes, I live beside a beach that I always wanted the crystal shimmering blue ocean, pearl white sand and the perfect rock formations. It's like living in a complete paradise.....

But, how did I purchase a house beside the beach, well I am the Next inheritor, eldest and the most popular popstar in the whole world. Of course, I didn't even introduce myself, I am Claire Celest Montaìre a little sweetheart.

I got up of my bed a fix it,(even you have maids you still fix your bed up)got your phone and go down in a flight of stairs lead to the main hall/entrance of the house. But your heart is feeling something.... like something's missing...... So, you sat down at the chair near the stairs and thing about that feeling because you have everything you have money, fame, friendship, talent, beauty, family and love....

All of you thoughts broke down when your phone rang

"Yellow"

"Claire!"

It was Ashlyn

"Ash, what's up?"

"Hey you still remember the fashion show tonight, right?"

"Yeah why would I even forget that?

"I knew it!"

"But their will be a bit of changing in the program"

"Huh,what changes"

"You are going to SING in the fashion show"

"WHAT!!!!!!"

"Sorry, if it was the last minute call"

"No, it's fine I can do it any way but, one question?"

"Sure, what is?"

"Am I still going walk the runway?"

"Yes"

"With what?"

"A gown and a dress"

"Tell me if Jane is going to the fashion show as well?"

"Yep"

"Scarlett"

Yeppp"

"Bella"

"Yeppie"

"Yuki"

"Yes"

"You"

"What, the f**k Claire, Of course"

"Okay, okay just chill"

"So what are they going to do?"

"Well, good question,
Scarlett is going to be the organizer of all the models and your clothes, Yuki will be the make-up artist on our faces, Bella will be the third of the last wearing our picked clothes for her and Jane will be the last who will be walking the runway."

"Ohhh"

A short silence come up

"Claire"

"Yep"

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?"

"Ohhh, yeah I almost forgot"

"Haha, Well okay Claire I need to prepare for the preparetions later, see you"

"See you also"

"Bye"

"Bye"

And with that each other end their call...

You call one of you maids tell them bring your breakfast at the parctice room and you started to pick a song for the fashion show tonight.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
______________________________________
Yes chapter 1 already finish sorry it is a little short but I will try my most best to do in the next chapter...

Chapter 2 is all about Ashlyn

~Claire☆

-452 words