Chapter 23 - You Found Me

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'm going to... walk around the park for a while. I'm kind of bored." He chuckled.

Everyone nodded and he walked out.

"Come on. Let's follow him." I said grabbing the keys.

"What? Why?" Max asked.

"The person who called him had a C on their ID and at the end of the message it said Lottie." I explained.

"Do you think...." Tom trailed off.

"Maybe. I don't know. That's why I want to follow him" I said and finally everyone followed me.

Tom's P.O.V

We were following Jay but we kept our distance. 

Nathan thinks the person who he is seeing secretly, is Charlotte.

I understand the part that she left because of what happened back in LA.

But she could've at least texted us that she was okay or something! 

But we lost all contact with her since then.

We saw Jay parking next to starbucks.

"Park there." I said pointing to a spot on the parking lot that was behind a tree.

Jay walked in and we saw a girl standing up, waving at him.

He kissed her cheek and sat down.

They were talking for a few minutes.

For a moment, we saw Jay smiling big and then ran a hand to his mouth.

He jumped from his seat, still with a smile on and ran to the other side of the table and hugged the girl gently.

We still couldn't see the girl's face.

"Why is he so happy?" Max said.

They pulled away from the hug and Jay ran his hand to her belly. Then bent down and smiled.

I turned around and everyone had a confused expression on their faces.

"So..." Siva trailed off. "Jay has a girlfriend and got her pregnant?"

"He got Charlotte pregnant?" Nathan said in a low tone, more like a whisper.

"She's not Charlotte. Not possible!" Max said.

"But the name at the end of the message said Lottie. The name of the contact was a C... and I recognize her wavy hair everywhere." Nathan said, still in shock.

"That's not Charlotte. We haven't seen her face!" Siva said.

"Besides, I don't think Jay would do that. He knows how much Charlotte means to you and that you still love her." I said, assuring him.

He was thinking for a moment and nodded. Then sighed in relief. 

"You're right. Jay wouldn't do that." He smiled.

We was them talking a bit more but this conversation seemed serious due their faces.

They looked worried.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I saw Jay walking in so I waved at him.

He smiled and waved back.

He gave me a side hug and kissed my cheek.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I can't explain how I'm feeling right now." I said smiling.