END (Not Final Chapter)

END's POV

I lift a hand and see Lushi's hand. I grin and play with some blonde hair. 'Give me my body back!' Lushi says. I simply twirl some hair and look around. "No can do Lushi~ I'm going to get my container back, make you mine, then I'll kill Zeref. We'll rule the world together." I chuckle when she goes silent. I whistle and look at the area around me. Nothing but forest. I roll my eyes and flap my wings, or Lushi's wings, and fly towards Fairy Tail. 'Don't hurt them!' I grin. "Only if they don't stop me dear. Which knowing them they will. I wont harm Nashi though" Lushi goes silent. I run a finger over Lushi's lips. "Can't wait to nibble on these. They're so soft." 'That's weird.' Lushi snorts. I cross my arms. "I could touch other areas if you want" 'Please don't.' I roll my eyes. "You aren't fighting back. What's up with that?" 'Gathering strength to stop you. I'll stop you when the time is right.' "When is that mate~? You can't stop me." 'Oh? That's what you think' I grin. "You didn't deny about making you mine" she goes silent.

I hum. "Lushi wants to be mine~ She isn't denying it~ I'll have all the fun in the world with her~" 'Ugh please stop' I hum. "Why~?" 'I have Natsu' "Natsu and I are the same person" 'Not exactly but I'll let you think that' "I should start punishing you" 'Punishment? What are you going to do?' I grab a boob and squeeze. "every time  you say something I don't like, I'll touch you in a way you don't want" 'KYA~ PLEASE DONT!' I grin. "Then be a good girl and you wont be punished." She goes silent then she says, 'If I say something you like?' I twirl some blonde hair. "You get a prize when I get my container back" She goes silent. I pout. "Don't be like that sweetheart. Talk dirty to me~" she only ignores me. I sigh. "Fine play it that way but you will be mine.

I land in front of the guild. I hum. "You know Lushi, I could change your memories if you want" 'Y-you wouldn't' I grin. "I would. Now stay silent while I get my container." I kick the doors open. "Lucy!" I simply do Lushi's signature smile and walk toward the bar. "Where's Lucy?" I glance behind me and see my container. "Hoh? Figured it out so soon container? She's listening." 'DONT HURT HIM!' "No need to yell Lushi. Only I can hear you. You can't do anything." "Let Lucy go!" I grin. "Or what? I could kill you with a lift of a finger." 'YOU TOUCH HIM I'll KILL MYSELF' I frown and tilt my head. "You wouldn't." 'Oh, but I will. You wouldn't be able to stop me.' "What will killing yourself do Lushi? I could bring you back too" People gather around me. I simply raise an eyebrow. "Rather gutsy friends you have Lushi. You really want to go against me Fairy Tail?" "We will." I glance at the small old man. "Hoh? I could kill everyone here." 'I WONT LET YOU' I growl. "Stay quiet Lucy." I tap my forehead and she goes silent, or rather she passed out.

I look around and growl. My container growls. "Let Lucy go!" "I'll be taking my container back then." I flick my finger towards him and I go into his body. I stretch and Lushi's body falls to the ground. I quickly pick Lushi's body up and fly out of the guild. 'The hell did you do!?' "I simply went in your body and took it back. Now tell me where Zeref is" 'Why do want Zeref?' "To fulfill his wish, to kill him." 'That's his wish?' "mmhm. I could go the easy way and you tell me or the hard way and search through memories" 'Hard way you bastard.' "Hm you and Lushi are so stubborn. Have it your way." I put two fingers to my forehead and shoot some curses into it. Container screams in pain. I simply grin. Then info flows into my head. "Hm~ just like him. Hiding underground to hide his shame." 'You...bastard...' I grin. "Hm~ Not a good day for you. First I take 'my' woman from you and now you can't do a thing. What's next? Oh, I can claim Nashi as my own." Container pants. 'Bastard. Don't touch them! Take me but not Lucy and Nashi!' "Sorry container. I can spare Nash but not Lushi. I'm taking her. After all, She's also my mate."