Levy's Baby

Lucy's POV

Natsu and Gajeel were off by a few things about my pregnancy. A week doesn't equal a month. Demon babies are random so the baby could come at anytime. Levy-chan's water just broke so she was rushed off to the infirmary with Wendy and Porlyusica. I wince at every scream. Natsu was rubbing circles on my back. I wince again. I hug Natsu and whisper in his ear. "If I'm in this much pain when I give birth I am going to hurt you" Natsu quietly shrieks and jumps. I wince again.

A few hours later, Porlyusica and Wendy come out of the infirmary. "you may see her now" I nod and stand up. Me and Natsu walk hand in hand into the infirmary. I widen my eyes. Levy-chan had twins! I walk to the bed and sit in one of the chairs. Gajeel was sitting on the other side of the bed. He had a black haired baby in his arms. Gajeel was crying. Levy-chan had a blue haired baby in her arms. I smile. "Hi Levy-chan, how are you feeling?" She giggles tiredly at me. "Sore, about to fall asleep. Can you get Tetsu from me?" I nod and carefully pick the baby up.

Levy-chan fell asleep. I was sitting in the chair. Gajeel was staring at the baby in the face. The baby was staring back. Apparently I was holding Tetsu, who was a boy and Gajeel was holding a girl named Ayame. Tetsu was smiling at me. I was shocked. A baby, smiling at monster like me. I smile back. Natsu has an arm around my waist. "Surprised?" I look up at Natsu. "yeah, I mean we're demons. I never expected a baby to smile. I expected him to cry and scream" Before Natsu can answer, Gajeel does. "Well, you two aren't evil like other demons. And my kids aren't normal either" I smile at him. "Thanks Gajeel" "anytime bunny-girl"

Natsu was blushing while looking down at the baby he was holding. "L-Lucy?" I look at him while giggling. "Yes?" "I want thirty of these" I immediately hold my crotch. "No" "But-" "NO! You're crazy!" Gajeel laughs "Salamander you are crazy!" Natsu blushes harder and looks away. I sigh. "I agree to two or three but thirty! No that's just to much" Natsu pouts but nods. "I can work with three" I smile then Gajeel takes Tetsu into his arms with Ayame. "Lets go show the guild" Me and Natsu nod and follow Gajeel out of the infirmary. Levy-chan still sleeping on the bed.