Changes and New beginnings

Lucy's POV

I run, faster than I ever have. Adrenaline flows through me. I run faster, the black beam reaches him. Half of it enters him before the rest enters me instead. I collapse on him and plunge into darkness. I then gasp and wake up to darkness. I hear a groan beside me so I look over to see more darkness. Then the lights turn on, making me shield my eyes. I uncover my eyes to see Natsu. I wince in pain as I say "Natsu?" he looks at me saying "Luce, what's that?" I tilt my head until I realize that Natsu looked different. He had black horns sticking up from his head. Two red dragon wings come from his back. Red scales cover his face and arms. A red dragon tail comes out as well. I gasp but Natsu looks at me confused. I feel my head and feel horns.

Black horns come from my head. Yellow dragon wings come out of my back and a yellow dragon tail comes out. Yellow scale cover my face and arms. I look at my arm and stroke my scales until I realize that my hands turned into dragon claws. I bring a claw up and Natsu looks at me in wonder. Natsu then looks at his own hands and see that his hands are claws. I hear a 'click' so I look over and see the door open. I look at Natsu and say "Natsu, this is our chance to go back to-" My words get cut off as I then can't remember where. Natsu looks at me concerned and says "back to where? I cant remember anything but you so how?" I shake my head and say "I don't know but where am I from, I can only remember you as well. Who exactly are we? Where did we come from? I don't know." Natsu shakes his head saying "maybe if we explore a bit we can remember." I nod then we walk out of the room. 

We look at the hallway and see papers leading in our direction. We walk to the first paper and I read "I erased your memories of everything except each other in order to protect your friends. If you want to know about your friends, go left. If you want to continue protecting them, go right" I look at Natsu and say "which way, I want to know our friends" Natsu nods and crosses his arms saying "lets go left, if they are our true friends, they'll take the risk." He nods and we go left. The next paper says "so, you decided to know, good. Your friends gave you strength. Go to next paper for first friend." We get to the next paper and read "1: Happy, a flying blue cat or known as an exceed. Natsu's companion other than Lucy. Happy and Natsu used to play pranks on everyone but mostly Lucy. Him and Natsu would break into Lucy's apartment every night and sleep in her bed." I frown as Natsu chuckles at a picture of this 'Happy'. Then we head to next paper. Eventually we learn of what we were told were our friends. We finally arrive at the last paper that shows a weird symbol. The paper says "The picture represents the mage guild ' Fairy Tail' one thing all of your friends have in common is that you all have bad pasts and joined Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail's founder is Mavis Vermillion. The guild has been around for decades. If you haven't noticed, your guild marks are gone. There's a reason for that. In this room has a pill of all of your memories. Take them if you wish to know more."

Me and Natsu look at each other and nod. We walk into the room and see the pill. A note was set by the pills saying "if you wish to not take the pills, then throw them into the bin at your feet. If you do this, you will have a new beginning, a new life." I take the pills and throw them away into the bin. Natsu grabs my claw saying "this was a good decision, right?" I nod saying "We only wanted to know our friends, if we know everything, we'll put them in extreme danger, more than we already have." Natsu nods and says "at least we have each other, now for the real question. Who set these out for us?" As if someone heard us, the bin disappears and the door closes. The lights turn off for a minute then they turn back on. The room changed, the table disappeared and the wall in front of us opened and a man on a fancy chair looks at us, smiling. Me and Natsu tilt our heads then the man says "my name is Zeref, you won't remember me because you seen me on Tenrou Island." I clench Natsu's claw tighter saying "can we trust you?" the man smiles saying "yes, now come with me." He stands and leads us to a different room.

The room we are in now is a bedroom. The walls were painted with red and gold on it. The bed had a red blanket on it. The room also had a big dresser. I look up and see a dark sky. I sunroof was in the ceiling. Zeref smiles saying "I hope you like this room, because it will be both of your room from this point on." I look at him saying "room? do we also have new clothes?" Zeref smiles and says "of course, get dressed and meet me outside, you must be hungry." with that he leaves the room. I go through the dresser and take out a blue dress. It had straps and it reached mid-thigh. It had yellow gems on the chest area. I look in the closet and pull out blue high heels. I put the dress and heels on as Natsu finds an outfit. He put on his normal one sleeved vest and baggy white pants. He also puts on some sandals. I giggle as he puts on his white scarf. I grab his claw saying "can't let that go, huh?" Natsu smiles saying "nope, I feel to attached to it. Lets go" We meet Zeref outside the room then he leads us to a dining room. Zeref smiles at us and snaps his fingers. Then a butler comes out with three plates of food.

We start eating but Zeref only smiles saying "do you guys know your last names?" We shake our head then he says "Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia" I tilt my head at the names saying "as weird as that sounds, it sounds normal." Natsu nods in agreement but Zeref only smiles. Then Zeref gets a serious face saying "now, I cant tell you details but, in order to seal the demon inside of you fully, you will have to train hard for 5 years." I freeze and Natsu spits his food out. I stutter and say "d-d-demon, 5 y-years?" Zeref nods sadly saying "Its necessary. I'm sorry" Natsu sighs saying "ok, but can we leave after five years?" Zeref nods saying "yes" I sigh and look down at my empty plate thinking 'a new life, 5 years. What is going to happen?'