A Talk

Lucy's POV

Three hours later and Nashi didn't even get a forth up the tall tree. I sigh and jump down. I land on my feet in front of Natsu and Nashi. Nashi slumps on the ground and pouts. "I didn't even get close!" Natsu grins and crouches behind her while patting her back. "Don't be upset squirt. You should've seen your mom the first time" I blush when Natsu chuckles at me. I look away at Nashi's questioning glance. I blush harder and mumble. "Took me a year to climb a tree about this size."  I smile at Nashi's laugh. "You'll probably do it really, really soon. You just have to practice. Alright, now run around the mansion five times. Start out in a walk then jog on the third, run on the fourth and walk on the fifth. Got it?" "Mom~" I raise an eyebrow. "You want to be grounded?" "No!" She squeaks and jogs over to the mansion and starts walking. I look at Natsu and sigh before looking up at the tree. "I-I think I should tell you my half." "Your half? What are you talking about?" I glance at him. "Half of the secrets that's being kept from you. I'll take care of most of them but....Zeref will tell you the rest"

I jump in a tree after Natsu and sit in his lap while facing him. "So, what's first Lucy" I tilt my head. "How about, I tell you who END really is. Or, who this soul." I put a hand on my chest and his. "Is really meant for" "Who...it's for? So..who does this soul belong to?" I take a deep breath. "It was actually meant for you, Natsu" His jaw drops. "A-are you serious?" I nod. "Yeah. END stands for Etheros. Natsu. Dragneel." "Wha-Why did you hide this!" I look down. "Zeref asked me to." "What about Nashi! Why am I fine? Why are we still alive with parts of my soul?" I put my hands up. "woah, woah hold it. Nashi is fine she just has magic and curse power in her. She isn't affected. You are fine because I have most of it in me. You have to little to be taken over by the soul. Since I'm not the original owner, it doesn't affect me much. Any other questions?" "Um, why can't we use magic? I mean we were born with it. Why does this affect our magic?" "Hm. I don't know exactly, Zeref wouldn't tell me all the details. He said it's because the soul is in pieces. If I had the full soul, I would be able to use curses and magic. Same thing goes with you its just the soul Is in pieces." Natsu hugs me and buries his nose in my neck and I do the same to him. "Thanks Lucy" "Anytime. Zeref will tell you his half one of these days." "Alright"