Slowly Realizing

Lucy's POV

I was talking to Levy-chan when Erza called me over. "What is it Erza" "Its about Gray" "What about him?" "He's  starting to find out" I widen my eyes. "Your joking" "I wish I was" I start stuttering. "B-but I t-thought y-you erased his m-memories about this f-for good." Erza rubs circles on my back. "We did but it could be his thirst for blood. He's been telling me that everyone is hiding something from him, including me. I told him that we're not but he wouldn't listen. He told me ' I'm going to find it either we like it or not. So he's gone investigate. He won't tell me what about though."  I freeze. "B-but Nashi is still training. D-do we just leave again? I-I don't want Nashi to feel like Gray is the e-enemy. He's like an uncle to her!" Erza sighs. "I know, I know but I don't think you have a choice. You're going to have to tell Natsu" I stand up. "Al-alright. I-I'll see y-you later" I walk up to Natsu, who was fighting Gajeel. "Na-Natsu? C-can we talk?" "I'm busy Lucy" "Yeah bunny-girl." Tears fill my eyes. "P-please?" "Alright then" They stop. Natsu turns around and looks at me. "Lucy? What's wrong?" I shake my head. "Not here, outside" "Ok" We walk outside.

"Your shitting me" I look down. "Your not huh" "What's wrong Mommy?" I gasp in shock then look in front of me. "Ah Nashi! You scared me!" She giggles. "Daddy freaked out too." I look at Natsu who is holding his chest and breathing heavily. I giggle and pet her head and horns. "That's my girl. But I have some bad news." She frowns and tilts her head. "Bad news?" I nod and look down. "We have to leave." "But why?" I look at Natsu for help. He nods then grins. "We're going on a journey!" "A journey!" Nashi grins. "What kind of journey?" "The one where we train!" "YAY!" I smile sadly. "Lets go to the house I was born in." "Really!" I smile and nod. "Yup!" "When do we leave!" "Today!" "YIPPIE!" I giggle. "Lets go pack then" Natsu picks up Nashi. "I'll race ya Lucy!" I smile. "Your on!" We take off.

In less then a second, we're at our house, or Natsu's cabin. "I won!" I giggle and cheer. " I won! You lose!" Natsu pouts. "Its because I had Nashi on my back." Nashi punches his head. "IM NOT FAT!" "I NEVER SAID THAT!" I giggle. "Alright. Go pack." Nashi cheers and runs to her room. Natsu sighs. "Lucy, we have to tell her sometime." I look down. "I know but, he's not the enemy." Natsu sighs and lifts my chin with two fingers. "If he harms one of us, then he's my enemy. Either I like it or not." "But-" "Lucy, it's how it works." I sigh. "Fine. But we won't kill him" "Ok" I walk into our room. I start looking through our drawers. I throw some of my clothes on the bed.

After packing, I hand everything to Natsu. "Why Me~" I smack the side of his head. "You carry the packs, I carry Nashi." "Ow~ Fine~" He rubs his head. "Hop on my back Nashi. Daddy will carry your bag." "Ok!" Nashi throws her bag on top of Natsu and I's stuff. Natsu grunts. "Alright Let's go girls. I don't have all day." I crouch down and Nashi hops on my back. I feel her squirm. "Ready?" I put my hands under her legs as she wraps her arms around my neck. "Yup!" "Alright, this will take about a few hours. Hang on tight" I look at Natsu and smirk. "Will you be able to hold all of that stuff~?" Natsu glares at me. "Yeah, what about you and Nashi?" "We'll be fine." "Lets go already!" I wince. "Don't yell in my ear." "Sorry~" We start running.

Nashi yawns. "Are we there yet Mommy?" She plays with the horns on my head. I sigh. "For the last time no" "How much longer?" I groan. "Any minute now." "Now?" "no" "Now?" "No" "No-" NO!" Nashi squeaks. "Ok!" "Lucy?" "Hm~?" "Look up" I blink. "Oh! Its the mountain by my birth home!" "Really!" I nod. "Yup. Hey, everything to this mountain and past my old house, was owned by my family." "WOW!" I wince. "Ah! We need to stop! We're here!" Me and Natsu lean back on our heels to brake. Nashi whimpers and closes her eyes. I sigh when we finally stop.  Natsu chuckles. "We should pay attention next time." I giggle. "Yup, but we're at the front door at least" Nashi looks up. Her jaw drops. "WHAT!" Me and Natsu laugh. "Same reaction you had Natsu" He pouts. "It wasn't that bad." "Is that?" "Hm?" Me and Natsu look in the front doors. "Speto-san? Is that you?" I set Nashi down. "Lucy-sama? Why do you look like that?" Natsu picks Nashi up. "I'll be in the garden. Lets go kiddo, mommy has somethings to talk about." "bye mommy!" I smile and wave. "Mommy huh? Its been to long Lucy-sama." She hugs me. I giggle. "Lets talk. Can you keep secrets?" "Of course!"

I look down. "so...your half demon? That was your mate and offspring? A friend of yours wants to kill you and your mate and maybe your daughter?" I nod. "Yeah...sorry if I scared you or still do. But I can't do anything about it. We came here before for shelter." "Oh it's fine Lucy-sama. You're not evil. You can stay as long as you want. I only came here to clean your mother and father's grave and decided to visit the mansion." I smile and bow slightly. "Thank you" "Ah, Lucy-sama! Don't thank me! I knew you were busy and in a guild so I come here every few months to clean up" I smile at her. "Thank you for everything. Even though your not our maid anymore." "You and your mother were everything to me. You two were like my daughter and granddaughter. You two were family. " I hug her. "I can't thank you enough." "Stop thanking me! Go get your family, I'll make dinner" "Thank you!" "Stop thanking me!" We laugh.