Hajime x Nagito - More

*Lemon*

Hajime's POV

I sighed, looking at my wrist, only to realize there was no watch there. I never had a watch. It was a habit, looking at my wrist as if to find out the time when I was stressed. It had been exactly one day after Hanamura's execution. I was still shaking. Even though I should be proud of myself.

I mean, I unraveled a freaking murder case! I should be feeling on top of the fucking world right now! I'm not. It's BECAUSE I unraveled the case. It was my fault that Hanamura was found guilty. It was my fault that he was turned into... what he was turned into.

I imagine his mother at home, waiting for him to return with a hopeful smile on her face. She would be thinking about how she couldn't wait to see her delightful son. She wouldn't be seeing him... He was gone. Well and truly dead.

I sighed and looked at the wall with a blank expression on my face. I jumped when I heard a soft knock at my door. I opened the door ajar and caught sight of Komaeda. This was his fault too... If Hanamura wasn't so loyal and honourable, he wouldn't have felt the need to try and kill Komaeda.

I sigh, "What is it... Komaeda? This isn't a great time, I must say." I uttered. He smiled sweetly. "You seemed a bit shaken up after the trial... I mean, you didn't stop crying for at least an hour and a half. I thought I'd come to comfort you." Komaeda suggested.

I know he didn't mean any harm, but a person like him wasn't the best at comforting someone in distress. I sighed, "Try as you might, Ko, but it probably won't work. Something tells me you aren't very comforting." I sighed.

He looked down at the floor. "I see. I don't blame you. I would expect that of me too. Lowly trash like me doesn't even deserve to be breathing the same air of you. I rob you of your precious air... What a monster I am..." Komaeda sighed, diverting his eyes from the floor to me.

"You're not trash, Komaeda... I guess you can try and make me forget... It's worth a shot." I said, feeling massively bad for him. I needed to stop. Feeling bad for Komaeda? I didn't even like him. He was as he said, living trash. I didn't need Komaeda... I didn't need him...

As much as I was in denial, a small part of me wanted Komaeda in my room with me. I tried to drown that part of me, as it was speaking rubbish. Komaeda came in and sat on my bed. "Come, Hinata-kun, sit." He said, patting down on the vacant space next to him.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, Komaeda. Now, what were you going to-" I said before I felt his lips crashing against mine. He wrapped his arms around me and after a lot of mental wars, I kissed back.

I knew this was wrong. Komaeda of all people was a terrible person to share my first kiss with. Speaking of that, I shouldn't tell him that I haven't had experience yet. That'd be awkward. I felt his hand slightly squeeze at my waist, sending a whole new sensation tingling through my body.

He pulled away and grinned. "Am I okay? I don't know if I did good. I wouldn't want to have disappointed you, Hinata-kun." He said. My face was red. "You did fine, Komaeda..." I said quietly.

This situation was undoubtedly, very awkward. He tilted his head. "Am I making you forget...? Or did I need to do more?" He whispered into my ear. It made me shiver with a mixture of delight and... other feelings. "You can do... what you want..." I muttered. He smirked and then pushed me onto my back. "Hinata-kun. I need to know if you want more or not..." He whispered seductively.

My face heated up. "It's your choice... Komaeda..." I whispered. "No, I need to know. I'm not doing anything until you tell me." He insisted. "Fine, Komaeda! I want you to fucking do more!" I said, frustration tinting my voice. "I'm glad, well, to be honest, I was going to do things to you either way." He said. I started sweating. This was my first time doing anything like this. Was I going to impress him or leave him utterly disappointed.