Twenty Fuyuhikos!

*THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN ACTUAL FANFICTION, THIS IS JUST SOME GENIUS IDEA WE CAME UP WITH AND WAS LIKE "OMG LETS WRITE IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE" AND SO HERE IT IS!! (Apologies for the yelling, Nekomaru's training me.)

Peko's POV

I was walking up the stairs to the young master's room but once I reached the top, I could hear something no one particulary wants to hear... No nothing strange like that, but it's like the only words I could hear were: "Fuck" "Shit" "Shithead" "Fuckoff" and "Dickhead" I'm stuck between deciding to open the door or waiting until he calms down. 

I creak the door open the tiniest bit, until I see what's inside... Twenty. Fucking. Fuyuhikos... "How the fuck did this happen..." I mutter to myself as I fully open the door. None of them notice my presence as they are all too busy arguing and fighting with eachother. I catch sight of the original Fuyuhiko, standing in the corner of the room fighting off two of the extras who are like only half the size of him, and are currently trying to climb up his legs.

"PEKO HELP ME GET THEM OFF ME!!!" I snap out of my train of thought and notice that every Fuyuhiko turns their head when they hear my name. Silence gradually spreads throughout the room and all eyes are on me. All the little Fuyuhikos stop what their doing and crowd around my feet all looking up at me expectantly. I am at a loss of words, and I could say the same for original Fuyuhiko.

A few hours have passed since finding out that their happen to be twenty more of Fuyuhiko. These hours were spent trying to stop the Fuyuhikos from destroying the house and making sure the original Fuyuhiko doesn't step on one of the other smaller Fuyuhikos because that could be messy. And just being confused as hell as to why there are twenty tiny Fuyuhikos. In the end, Taller Fuyuhiko and Peko, seem incapable of working out why Fuyuhiko woke up this morning to twenty more of him fighting in his room.

By now, like every Fuyuhiko is complaining about being hungry, even the taller one is complaining. Feeding one of him is hard enough because he's a fussy eater! He might appear to not want to be a bother to me by making me cook alot, but he still can't eat anything he isn't familiar with or looks slightly unusual, or maybe it might have an unappetising  smell, if the smallest thing is wrong with the food, he will turn away and not eat it. I'm usually the only one around with him to make food, and he doesn't get it himself if he doesn't feel like it.

I was rubbing my temples as I watched them all fight and climb on the table and, and.. The list would go on and on. I finally manage to get them all downstairs so they could eat, but I had to do a head count once we had gotten down the stairs and I swear, everytime I put a hand on a Fuyuhikos head to count him, He'd skoff. "Shut the fuck up! You don't even know her!" A piercing yell is heard from, wait, on top of the table!? They are brawling on the table now... Great.

"Ha! Yeah right, she likes me more than you!" Fuyuhiko 18 yells, "Fuck you! I'm way better! You don't even know how to take care of yourself!" Fuyuhiko 7 retaliates, "Well it's not like you do either!" 18 yells back, "What, so now you admit we can't take care of our selves?" Fuyuhiko 7 takes a moment to realise what he just said as Peko walks over and is about to ask what them what to give them to eat, but did not realise how difficult it will actually be, "What is everyone going to eat...?" She asks rather quietly but as soon as she spoke everyone turned their head to listen. "I WANT CURRY!!! But it can't be too hot, kay?!" The first small one yells out, and after that everyone starts screaming what they want except for the taller Fuyuhiko who just sits there with this agravated look on his face.

"There's that one brand of pasta I like but it's not really in the stores around here, but I don't really remember where you can get it, bu-" Fuyuhiko 11 is cut off by the original Fuyuhiko slamming his hands down on the table and yelling, "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT!!! SHE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING, CAN SHE?!!?" Peko just sighs, how is she going to take care of this?