What if Kazuichi was your dad?

(The reader is like, eight in this. Deal with it. Also this is set in the 24th of Dec too. PLOT.)

"Come on, Y/N! Dad needs to show you something!" Your mother Ibuki called out. You yelled out, "Coming! Y/N's coming!" You called. You ran down the stairs of your modern two-story house and you were greeted with the sight of your mother Ibuki. She took a hold of your hand and lead you outside. You started giggling, "What is it, what is it? Tell Y/N, tell Y/N!" You said. "Mummy won't tell you. Mummy can't tell you. Daddy said I wasn't allowed to!" Ibuki said.

You were lead into your father's collosal shed, which contained all of his previous projects and devices that he had completed, gave up on or got bored with. Thanks to him, you had an 150 inch television in your bedroom. You also had a bedside table that folded in and out when you pressed a buton. You also had a wardrobe which had an electronic touch screen. You could select what season of clothes you wanted, what designs or what colors you wanted, and your wardrobe would provide you with an outfit.

He was undoubtedly, the best father ever.

"Hey, hey! Y/N! Kiddo, come in!" Your father poked his head out of his kingdom. Your face lit up. This was the third time you'd been allowed in, so this was really exciting. As you stepped in, you saw a 6 foot tall camera. "What's that, dad? Y/N wants to know, please tell Y/N!" You pleaded.

"Ah... Y/N, you really need to stop talking in third person, it's a bad habit..." Kazuichi mumbles. "Mummy does it, so why can't Y/N do it too?" You asked, pouting. "Oh well, I'll leave it for now. Well, this is a camera, this is the camera that will help you catch Santa like you tried to last year. Except this time, you won't have to sleep on the grass with a flashlight. You also won't have to get sick again! Isn't that cool?" Kazuichi explained, obviously very proud of his work.

"Really? Cool! Y/N's gonna turn it on right now!" You said. "Not without my help, you're not. You're not even half as tall as it..." Kazuichi told you. "Help Y/N move it then... Y/N can't do it!" You complained, starting to cry. "Shush, don't cry. I'll do it, okay?" Kazuichi said before hauling you on top of his shoulder.

He pushed the camera out of the shed and onto the the lawn, then he flicked the button. "Okay, it's on. Say hi to the camera, Y/N!" Kazuichi exclaimed, grinning. You waved and laughed, "Hi! If you're watching this, Y/N's dad made this, he's the best!" You announced, looking up at your father.

"Alright, Y/N. I have to go do some work, why don't you stay here and show the camera your dance and gymnastic performance you made up?" He suggested, shrugging. "Oh yeah, Y/N's act! Y/N will show the camera! Don't go anywhere so I can show you, camera!" You said loudly. Kazuichi watched for a while, then left you to perform in front of the camera.

It had been almost six hours before it was sunset. He came out to fetch you inside for dinner. You reluctantly left the camera alone and then went inside, holding your father's hand. As you opened the door, you heard something no human would want to here. It was Ibuki, your mother. Playing. Music.

You started crying, not liking the very loud, screamy music. Ibuki then stopped and rushed over to you. "Sorry! Mummy was just practising!" Ibuki apologised. "Ibuki made food! Roast meat with NO hormones!" Ibuki announced, looking very pleased with herself.

"Hor...mones?" You asked, being the clueless child were. "Just.. don't worry. Now, let's sit down." Kazuichi said. Ibuki and Kazuichi started discussing things, while you just sat there, picking at the strange food.

[21/08/2016 8:20:40 PM] SHSL Prevent Your Crazy Friend From Going Too Far With Stalking People: Kazuichi's POV

"Alright, Y/N, go put on your PJ's and go to bed, please." Ibuki told Y/N. I'd forgotten something important, so I nodded in approval to Ibuki sending Y/N away. After Y/N had left the room, I sighed. "I need to call Byakuya so he can play as Santa for Y/N's video... She'd be heartbroken if she didn't catch Santa this year... Remember last year, Ibuki? She bawled her eyes out..." Kazuichi muttered, clearly concerned for the happiness of his daughter.

"Alright! Ibuki's gonna go tune her guitar, be right back!" She said. She was clearly very calm about this whole thing. I thought to myself 'With some editing and some timing, I can make this Y/N's best christmas ever.'

After Y/N was sound asleep, I crept downstairs to the phone. I called Byakuya's number.

(By the way, the Byakuya I'm refering to is the one from the second game haha)

After two rings, somebody picked up. "What is it, mechanic? I've but no time to deal with you. Please, do make yourself scarce and get to the point. Why are you calling me at a time like this?" Byakuya announced, very, very loudly into the phone. "I need something from you. Meet me here in ten minutes but be quiet. I'll explain in a moment." and before Byakuya had time to react, I hung up.

Byakuya's POV

Before I had time to process what that idiot had said, he'd hung up on me. I suppose I'm inclined to attend this meeting now. I must make my way there, to see what he wants. Hopefully he doesn't want to humiliate me.

Kazuichi's POV

I heard Byakuya's limo pulling up in the driveway. I made my way outside to meet him. After discussing things with Byakuya and quietly arguing with him, he finally agreed.

Byakuya climbed up onto the roof. He started saying things like "Ho ho ho! I wonder how this child has been behaving!" and other random things.

Timeskip to morning-

I'd stayed up all night editing the footage, it took a while, but it's perfect now.

Your POV

You woke up and laid in your bed for a while. "Wait... what's the day today...? Oh yeah, Christmas!" You mumbled. You ran down the stairs screeching. You made your way into your mother's room. "Mum, mum, mum, mum! It's Christmas!" You squealed. She opened her eyes and jumped out of bed. "Ah, cool! Yay! Let's go see the video!" Ibuki said. You gasped, you'd forgotten about the video.

You went outside and ran barefoot into your father's shed. "Dad! Dad, did we catch him?" You asked. He grinned, "Maybe, maybe not." He said. Together, you watched the video of Byakuya climbing onto the roof and maybe, just maybe, getting stuck in the chimney. You giggled and grinned. "We really, really, caught him! Dad, we caught him! We did it!"

Kazuichi grinned. Seeing the look on your face made his year. This would surely be a great day for everybody. "So, what else did I get for Christmas?" You asked expectantly. "Oh! Uh.. Uhm...! Ibuki, I'm going shopping, I'll be back in a while!" Kazuichi called out. He got into his car and drove off thinking 'I got so caught up in making Y/N happy I completely forgot about buying her anything else....'