|Chapter One: Welcome to Camp|

(Riley's POV)

I rush to the registration table. "Riley!" Maya calls from behind me. I'm too busy being excited to care.

"Hi!" I say happily to a girl with platinum blonde hair. I put my hands on the registration table. "Your hair is so pretty!" I exclaim happily.

"Thanks!" The girl says. "What's your name?" She questions.

"Riley Matthews!" I say quickly. Maya gets to the registration desk as I look around at the camp. It looks like it'll be an amazing place to spend the summer.

"Hey, you're a weasel!" The girl exclaims happily. I notice her name badge reads Hazel.

"A weasel? That seems like fun!" I say excited.

"Riley calm down. I can't believe you actually want to be here!" Maya says annoyed. She didn't want to go to camp Kikiwaka but I forced her.

"Who are you?" Hazel questions sassily. Maya smiles at Hazel.

"Don't talk to me like that," Maya demands. The girl scoffs. "My name is Maya Hart by the way."

"Sadly, you're a weasel too," Hazel complains.

"Yay, we're all weasels!" I say happily. I pull Maya into an embrace. "I'm going to think like a weasel for the rest of my life!"

Maya gets out of the hug. "Weasels?" She questions turning back to Hazel.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Hazel questions. I suddenly notice a boy walk up to Hazel and she instantly bursts up out of her seat.

"Xandy" Hazel says suddenly hugging him. I watch Maya stare at the boy.

The boy pushes her off. "Hazel just back off, okay!" He says annoyed. He then turns to look at Maya. They just stare at each other for a second.

"New girl don't you dare, Xander is mine!" Hazel says fiercely. She then grabs Xander's hand and places her body on his.

"Hazel, we aren't dating!" Xander says. He tries moving her off him but he fails. She's holding on like if her life depends on it.

"I like hugs! Maya want a hug?" I ask turning to Maya. She just puts a hand on her hip as the boys get to our position.

"I'm not excited about this summer. I forgot all my books at home, that isn't me. I'm having trepidations about this whole trip!" Farkle says quickly.

"Who are you?" Hazel suddenly questions. She's looking right at Lucas in a disturbing way.

"Lucas Friar!" He says kindly.

"He's the face!" Farkle adds. Hazel just stares at him for what seems like hours.

"Can you inform us what cabins we are situated to," Farkle says. Xander starts walking backwards away from the girl.

He then turns around and completely books it. "I like him, he seems nice!"

"You think everyone seems nice," Maya says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Because everyone is nice. Hazel you're nice, huh! I can tell already!" I say to the girl. She finally stops staring at Lucas.