Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Snake)

When we got home I started putting the groceries away. It's almost been a year since my divorce with April. Within the time that went by I got married again and we're gonna be a family now. I'm six months pregnant and we're expecting a girl. This is my last chance to have a baby. I'm hoping it all works out and I don't wanna have a miscarriage like the last time. An after that I had a stillborn so hopefully things work out this time. I then sat down on the couch and rested my swollen feet on a pillow. After closing my eyes I received a hard slap to the face. I opened my eyes to see Jocelyn standing over me with her fist balled up.

Snake: What the fuck is your problem

Jocelyn: Your leaving me

Snake: No I'm not what gave you that idea

Jocelyn: Seeing that ex wife of yours ............do you still love her

Snake: Baby relax, I do not want April nor am I interested in being with her again I love you and only you

With that being said she got on top and started kissing me. Although I enjoy having sex it's not the way April and I would. I miss her so much. She makes me feel better than anybody and I'm not over her. I just wished we worked out our problems. But she doesn't deserve me. She broke my heart and left me. Besides I'm happy with Jocelyn. She's the person I belong with.

***************************

(Shakes)

I was just sitting in the rocking chair holding my baby girl. I was trying to get her to sleep. I love Dyson so much but something hasn't been right lately. Something is telling me that he's cheating but I don't wanna believe it. He promised he would never hurt me so why would he start now. I just hope my intuition is wrong.

Author Message

Sorry for a very short chapter everyone

But thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.