Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(April)

As time goes by my life sucks I thought coming to be with Tom would make all my problems go away but it didn't. He still doesn't let me see my son, he beats me, and he has me living in this old run down apartment because he's not leaving his wife. My parents said I did the right thing by dumping Snake but they still treat me like shit. I can't believe I left her and my life still isn't right. I thought leaving her solve my problems but I feel worse than ever. I should have never left her. Right now I was standing in the aisle of a store. I was looking for something to make myself for dinner. I then walked into another aisle where I seen a happy lesbian couple. One of them was pregnant and the other girl just had her arms wrapped around her body from behind as they talked about a baby shower. I then realized it was Snake. My heart dropped into my stomach. I haven't seen her in almost a year. I can't believe she moved on. I took a deep breath in then I approached them.

Snake: April it's been a while how are you

April: I'm good I see your happy

Snake: Yeah very.............is there a reason why your talking to me

April: No reason just wanted to speak to you nice seeing you

With that being said I walked off. There was no point in continuing conversation with her. Clearly she doesn't wanna talk to me and I don't blame her. My last words to her was leave me alone. I wasn't even mature enough to tell her in her face. I really broke her heart. It looks like there's no getting her back. At least she's with someone that can treat her better than I can.

Author Message

Sorry for such a short chapter everybody. But thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to comment and stay tuned everyone. Also new story coming soon.