Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Snake)

As time goes by I was off house arrest and I handled all of my legal issues. I was going to use this time to focus on my health and get back on my feet. But this isn't easy at all, I still can't stand up on my own or walk without a cane. I still feel weak mostly everyday but I'm not going to let that stop me. Right now I was sitting in the office with Shakes and Dyson. He still works here as a security guard and they were both on their lunch breaks. I really love these two so much and I don't know what I do without them. Little Serena was also here as well. She was having fun playing principal and she think she's in charge. After lunch was over I took little Serena to the park and just watch her play around. From there I took a taxi home and I noticed April was actually home. She's never home during the day because she works at her son school as a substitute teacher. If she wasn't needed then she find a way to keep herself busy. But she was never home early in the afternoon. I feel bad about killing her son siblings but that car accident really was a terrible accident and I never met to hurt anybody. I wish I could go back in time and change that night. Anyways I walked in the house and I heard moaning sounds coming from upstairs. Little Serena was hearing something strange too. I told her just stay in the living room and be quite as possible. I made my way upstairs and slowly around the house. When I reached my bedroom I really wanted to believe what I was thinking wasn't true. I pushed the door open and my worst nightmare came true. April was in bed with another man. They quickly jumped up and she looked at me sad but that son of a bitch had a smirk on his face. The old me would have started beating the shit out of her and him but I'm not that person anymore. Instead I fought back my tears and finally found the words to speak.

Snake: How could you

April: I'm sorry Snake its just all we do is argue and your always sick and I'm not happy with you anymore I mean you can't do anything and all you do now is your ass and complain you don't feel good I also think you should know I'm two months pregnant

After hearing that I became filled with rage. I punched my fist through the wall and told her get out. She tried to convince me to change my mind but that only made me more angry. Eventually she packed some bags and left. Once she was gone little Serena came in my room and laid down next to me. She wiped away my tears as I cried and told me everything was going to be okay and I will be fine.
Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.