Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(April)

I wasn't needed at my son school today so right now I was just sitting home. Don't have much to do with myself anymore since I've been trying to avoid Tom and my parents. I'm so scared of them. I just want them out of my life. I wouldn't even care if they died. My job is the only way I'm able to see my son. Tom took him from me and it's all Snake fault. If I wasn't married to her my life wouldn't be hell right now. To be honest if I never met her my life would have never turned out like this. Yeah I gave her kidney because I do love her but I'm not in love with her anymore. I thought marriage counseling would help but she's just making our problems worse. But my parents referred me to her and said she's best in the business. As I think about things all my problems would go away if I cooperate with my parents and Tom. I've been thinking about all this the past month or two now. When Snake finally came home for her lunch break she sat down next to me on the couch. She was holding something behind her back. After a minute of her staring at me she handed me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. She really is making this hard for me. I held it for a second then put it down on the coffee table. I pulled out the divorce papers from my pocket and I handed it to her with a pen. She just looked at me like I was stupid until I mouthed the words sign it. The tears build up her eyes as she slowly signed the paper. I then went upstairs to get my things. I was out the door in the next hour. As I was walking out Snake told me don't go and I never seen her cry so much but it had to be done. I couldn't take it anymore and I don't love her anymore. She probably knows I'm going back to be with Tom.

**************************

(Snake)

After April left I called Shakes and told her I can't come back to work today. I was way too emotional right now. Right after she left I got a little crazy and I destroyed everything that reminded me of her. I even burned our wedding photos. I burned the stuff she left behind which were some clothes. I don't give a shit if she was coming back for her stuff or not. I wanted to erase her from out of my life. I can't believe she gives up when things get rough. We could have found a way to make things work between us. She honestly think the grass is greener on the other side. I hope Tom beats the shit out of her just like he always did. After cleaning up the mess I made I lighted up a blunt. I needed to relieve my stress. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs to open it and I couldn't believe who it was. I took my son into my arms and we both cried for a minute. After that I pulled away and I tried to bring him inside but he then ran away from me. He got into a van and it speeded off into the distance. I already knew who was driving and someday I'll have my son back.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.