• Chapter Twenty Three •

Ryder-

AMAYYAAA!!!!

I yelled as she began to fall, I rushed towards her the minuet she fell into the cold hard ground.

I had forgotten the fact that she somehow created fire without using any matches or fuel. I've forgotten the dead bodies surounding us.

I had forgotten the fact that we were in life the threatening situation, all I wanted was to get to Amaya, because I love her, and I could never lose her not yet, not now. Not ever.

When I finally made it there, I lifted her head as she lay her head onto my knees, the shine in her eyes began to fade,

"I love you Amaya"

And I do, she changed me for the better, for the past week I had conflicted my feelings for her and few days ago I had finally resolved that conflict I knew I love her, she made me happy, she was the light in my life, her beautiful smile and melodic laugh, I had lived and cherish every moment we had together. And I want that with her, I want her in my life. I want to grow old and have a famous with her. I just want her.

Everyone began to huddle around her, her mother weeping for the pain of her daughter and the though of losing her only child,  others weep for the pain of her best friend, tears began to run down my cheeks staining her, as all I  began to cry,

She placed her palm against my cheeks when she heard that I love her, a faint smile appeared on her face,

"I love you to Ryder"

I shook her, as I placed my ear on her chest, her heart beat so slow, slower then a turtle, I picked her up and ran out of the broken house, into my car as everyone else followed me. I drove as quickly as I could to the hospital which thankfully wasn't too​ far, ones I got there as well as everyone the nurses began to run towards me as multiple had drove a bed towards us, shouting words at each other but I was focused on Amaya, until the doctor had forced me to stay outside, the door closed, as I slid against the white wall, tears streaming down like a water fall, I couldn't lose her yet, I hadn't even spent time with her, not yet, she can't leave me, I just figured out my feelings for her, I haven't even showed her my love.
:
:
:
:
Hours later-

Everyone was waiting, Sam jumping his knees up and down as silent tears fall onto his cheeks along with the rest except for Emilian  and Amaya's mother, as they sobbed loudly, Emilian comforting her as best as she could, I walked toward her mother as I placed my hand onto her should. I sat down next to her, as she turns toward me and sobbed onto my shirt staining it with tears, but I couldn't care less, a mother was out here​ fear of losing her one and only child. I was fearing of losing the only girl I've ever loved.

"My...baby girl...."

She says between her sobs, then the door opens out came the doctor, everyone stood up and rushed towards him, the look in his eyes feared me. The look I've seen before when my mother had passed away from cancer. That look that I've always and still hated.

Then he says the words, that I waited for hours along with everyone else,

Fear in everyone's eyes were shown.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Dun dun dun😂😂😂