• Chapter Three •

Amaya-
I sat down and pretended to listen to the teacher, but I could sense the mystery guy who kept on staring at me..why...I had no idea,

finally the bell rung and I hurriedly left with my friends along the way,

'dude that guy kept staring at you'

Emili comments as everyone else nods.

I finally made it to my locker unfortunately all of us has separate lockers that I couldn't control. All of us parted and I made my way to my locker. I punched in my combination and heard heels clicking and clicking as it got louder and louder heading towards me I turned around and guess who it is...that's right Brittany Bitch.

I faced her clown face and plastered on a fake smile

'yes? '

I asked not wanting to sound like a snob.

'Hi so I noticed that your new and I would love to welcome you, you can sit with us. '

She said as if it were an honor to refuse, hell no, there's no way in hell I would sit next to her make up cake face,

'Hun I'm not new and there's no way in hell I would sit with your clown face and your Barbi doll wannabes but thanks for the offer '

After I have said that her fake smile disappeared

'Excuse me? do you no who I am I'm Brittany Dunson , the most popular girl in this school!!'

She yells at me throwing her hand up.

'More like the most popular clown in the circus '

I whispered to myself but I guess I said it to loud since crowd were forming around us. The people who circled around me while others bully me, not even thinking of lending a hand. The same people who would rather laugh then stop my tormentors.

I looked around and noticed that Liam was there with an unreadable expression and with the mystery guy with his amused face.

'Listen here bitch I don't know who the hell you are-

'Amaya Rose that's who I am'

I cut her off but right after I said my name her faced turn into shocked then disgust, I started to walk away not wanting to deal with her stupidity but as I walked away my head was yanked back,

oh hell she did not!

I was getting angry by the minuet, my heart was pounding, one thing for sure my anger issues increased.

I needed to stay in controlled, I took deep breathing, replying my mothers words in my head. I turned around and  noticed Brittany Bitch smirking. Stalking towards her and noticed she stepped back a bit, then I brought my fist up smashed it right in the face breaking her nose.

'Listen her Brittany the clown face, don't ever touch me again with your dirty little hands , I don't want to get infected with what ever disease​ you carry and I swear if you lay a finger on me I will break every bone in your body then I will make your life a living hell got that!'

I said as she sat on the floor, holding her nose. I guess I must have punched her that hard since it's bleeding but I couldn't care less. I walked away from the scene as people parted away from me, probably a little bit scared. Funny they would laugh at me back then now here they are with a puzzle and a profound face.

I made my way out of the crowd but I was stopped by someone I didn't​ recognized

'Hey I'm Maya Cohen , damn that was good you put Brittany Bitch in her place she deserves it. '

She had black hair, pale skin and blue eyes which made her instantly stand out, needless to say she was beautiful.

'I like you , names Amaya , that's my nickname for her and no one knows that, sit with us at lunch we won't bite.'

I walked towards my second hour proud that I already made a friend, not that needed one but I could see that I was going to be good friends with her and turns out we had second hour together.

I made it to English then we sat down in the back with my friends, I introduced them Maya and noticed Aden eyeing her, right when the bell rung mystery dude walked in

'Do you have a pass Mr Watson? ''

The teacher asked but all he did was smirked

'I would get one but that would mean I'll have to go back all the way to the other side of the building for a piece paper'

'Well I guess you won't mind if you earn a detention then?'

After receiving the paper mystery dude walked to the back eyeing me, I gave him a confused look but noticed that the seat next to me was open...ah crap.

'Hey baby girl, I'm Ryder and damn may I say you are fine'

I eye him up and down which made a smirk appear on his pretty face.

"mhmm I've seen better"

Was all I said then I ignored him.

He's smirked then disappeared then seconds later reappeared replaced with an amused face, I looked at Maya and Em and then noticed everyone was staring at me,

'Dude that's Ryder the hottest bad boy and you just insulted him',

Was I supposed to feel bad?

Ryder Watson, another bad boy. What the hell is wrong with this school? it's like a magnet for bad boys, I knew right then that this was going be a long and interesting senior year I just hope I keep my secret a secret, which is going to be complicated. Although Ryder was fairly handsome, but there's always​ a hidden secret beneath bad boys.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm gonna be putting characters in the upcoming chapter, so stay patients.