• Chapter Five •

Amaya-
I'm currently sitting in class waiting for the clock to ring then I'll have detention. Not that I was excited for detention . The bell finally rung now class was over, I walked to my locker and put everything in, but as I closed my locker door suddenly hands covered my eyes,

'Boo!, guess who your favorite best friend

'Really Aden, we all know you like doing that to me so its obvious'

'Well damn, gotta make a different approach then'

'So whats up'

I asked,

' Got stuck with you in detention for punching someone earlier'

I looked at him, and chuckled, according to him, a couple of guys were talking about me and one of them said something about sleeping with me so Aden here got all defensive and basically beat the crap out of him, so he to got detention.

'We all know you love me '

I chuckle and shook my head at him

"we all know you love me not the other way around"

I reported, he looked looked at me with something I couldn't really read but shook it off anyways, then we headed to detention when we got there, we seated in the back with two other people, who I have seen around with Ryder, they whistled when I entered but I ignored.

5 minuets later Ryder arrived but I ignored him as well. It's been to ignore situations rather then make it worse.

He decided to sit right behind me, great now I have to deal with that douche bag, I decided to close my eyes but as I closed my eyes I felt a presence.

'Touch me and I'll break every one of your fingers then shove them Up your Ass'

After I said that Aden chuckled knowing exactly that I would,
I didn't like being touched but by my friends.

'Damn alright'

The person towering me said, then another voice echoed

"She's a keeper Ryder'

I guess it's those two other people who were here that's friends with Ryder.

Couple of hours later we met up with the rest and headed to the house, I needed to drop Aden of since he didn't have his car with him, then I needed to get Emilian since we were heading to go out.. HONK!!!!!

'Bitch hurry the fuck up or I'm gonna leave you'

After I said that she ran out the door and into my car glaring at me but when I looked at her we burst out laughing. Em and I had one of those relationship where we would look at each other and burst out laughing, she was the only one who knew my secret, well along with my mother, she only found out because a few months ago we got into some troubles and I needed to get her safe.

FLASHBACKS-
Emilian we gotta get out Please wake up"

I shook her body until she finally wake up, I picked her up and headed to the door but the kidnapper was back , when he saw us he became basertic and then he grabbed Em and threw her away from me into the ground then he slapped me, he took out a gun and pointed it at Em, fear took over me then anger, anger because he had the nerve to kidnapping us, kill Ems parents then planning in molesting her, I stood up and pointed daggers at him that's when I lost controlled and killed him, Em looked shocked at me until she and I both lost conscious, that night we were rescued and Em had found out my secret until that day she kept her promise.

::::END OF.FLASHBACK::::::::::

We went to my house and got ready, we planned on heading out for a good night, it took about 5 hours to get ready, I had 2 and Em well 3 hours she wanted to look her best and she basically took over the whole make over thing. We we checked each other and nod our heads. I went to my car and turned on the engine heading for a party to get wasted-well Em was.
----------------------------------------------
Who else has a friend where you would look at her Or him and Just burst our laughing, where you seem to Read each others mind? And your conversations would earn you a room at The mental hospital?